Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Focus-Power Tuning (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   SVT lightened flywheel Tune (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300024)

LOADED 10-16-2012 11:59 PM

SVT lightened flywheel Tune

Hey Tom,

I just had a new clutch put in with a light weight flywheel on my SVT focus. its a CM stage3 clutch. Anyway, after the new lightened flywheel from 0-3500RPM my car bogs pretty hard. Could you make a mail order tune for that? My car already has FSWERKS 93 octane RLA6 tune loaded to the computer. At one point my SCT x3 device failed, I lost the stock svt tune, SCT did rebuild my device. can I load your tune to my ecu with out the stock tune?

also my mods are,
SCT x3 FSWERKS RLA6 93 octane tune
CM stage3 clutch W/aluminum Flywheel
FC 65mm Throttle body
FC underdrive pulleys
AEM cold Air Intake {idles rough when cold}
Magnaflow Catback
DE Off Road Pipe
Taylor thunder volt 8.2mm wires
denso iridum plugs

Will your tune solve the bogging from the lightened flywheel?

what would you charge for a mail order tune designed for those mods?

and do I need do I need to return my tune back to stock before i load a different tune?

Thanks,
-Matt.J

1turbofocus 10-17-2012 09:59 AM

I dont really do mail order tunes , I leave that to my competition

I do Custom remote tuning , where I email you a base tune file then your do me a datalog and I make the changes needed to make you a tune that works with your mods and your car , It should solve your issues and you dont need to go back to a stock tune to load another tune

I charge 150.00 for my Custom tune and that comes with FREE tune updates as you add more NA mods , I also take over your laptop and set up the datalog list and do the first log like I was sitting in the car with you

Tom

LOADED 10-17-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1turbofocus (Post 4409822)
I dont really do mail order tunes , I leave that to my competition

I do Custom remote tuning , where I email you a base tune file then your do me a datalog and I make the changes needed to make you a tune that works with your mods and your car , It should solve your issues and you dont need to go back to a stock tune to load another tune

I charge 150.00 for my Custom tune and that comes with FREE tune updates as you add more NA mods , I also take over your laptop and set up the datalog list and do the first log like I was sitting in the car with you

Tom

I have a buddy that can hopefully help with the sending the datalog from your base tune back.

how much data logging will you need? and would your base tune be safe for a few days?
I Will keep in touch!

Thanks,
-Matt.J

1turbofocus 10-18-2012 10:33 AM

Datalog till its right , If you let me help with the datalogging you wont need more help , I show you how to use everything just like I am there with you , try it and if you need help from there ask

Tom

Paladin 10-18-2012 11:12 AM

id liek to add that my mod list is quite similar to his, minus the udp/ cai, and teh orp (traded for stock cat a month ago) the svt engine i put in my focus had a tom tune for drivability before the PO wrecked it so i lucked out, however its one of the best things done to the car.