Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (
-   General Technical Chat (
-   -   Name of this (

D4K3R 10-14-2012 11:41 PM

Name of this
OK I have a 2001 ford focus zx3 hatchback. On the Trunk on the inside the panel or whatever that goes over the motor to the rear windshield wiper what is that thing called

iminhell 10-15-2012 12:17 AM

Hatch Cover is all I'm finding it called.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.