Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Track Night San Antonio Raceway 10/19/2012 (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299094)

Alex Arce 10-05-2012 01:00 AM

Track Night San Antonio Raceway 10/19/2012

We are doing a track night in San Antonio on Friday the 19th!!! We are taking the Dreamspeed focus crew Toms Saleen, Justins ST, James' Fucus and the Roush and a handfull of our other club cars! And hopefully by then Jason will be back in a focus!!!! Plan is to roll out that night from Austin around 530 so that the cars have time to cool down before we start to run. Would be cool to see some other foci out that night! More details to come.

sleepyboy 10-05-2012 01:02 AM

Wish I could go, I been wanting to go to the track for such a long time now. [V]

streetfocus 10-05-2012 07:39 PM

I have GOT to make it out to this! I'll roll out there with yall from Austin.

Tom 10-05-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetfocus (Post 4389399)
I have GOT to make it out to this! I'll roll out there with yall from Austin.

Awesome[race]

sleepyboy 10-06-2012 12:30 AM

Still wish I could go. We need to do another one of these in Houston again....soon. I know my car is faster now than it was 3 yrs ago lol.

Tom 10-06-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyboy (Post 4389861)
Still wish I could go. We need to do another one of these in Houston again....soon. I know my car is faster now than it was 3 yrs ago lol.

You can do it Paul, I've driven from Austin to attend Houston's track meet.[loveff]

Trav-E2.0 10-06-2012 01:02 AM

I have that Friday-Saturday off and might make the trip...where in Austin are you guys meeting up at to convoy out???

sleepyboy 10-06-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 4389875)
You can do it Paul, I've driven from Austin to attend Houston's track meet.[loveff]

True, but you have a little more funds than I have, plus if I go I'd have to drag the wife and kids along which equals more money. Not to mention I might break something at the track and be very far from home. That thought alone scares me. Though of course now you have me seriously thinking about it now. [screwy]

sleepyboy 10-06-2012 01:08 AM

Well now after really looking at my schedule I have to work the night before. So that would mean little sleep + long drive + fun = TX round up all over again lol. It's also in between when I get paid. I'll have to wait till pay day and see what's left. Do you know how much it is to race? If you can get some prices for me that would help me with the budgeting and planning. Oh crap now it seems like I'm going or going to try to go now. See what you started Tom lol

streetfocus 10-06-2012 06:34 AM

Come on out, sleepyboy. I think it is like 15 to race all night, maybe 8 for spectators. It will be great. I was checking your mods out in the OCT poll. Nice.