Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK1 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   shipping Euro bumpers to the US?? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299027)

wannabe_svt 10-03-2012 08:48 PM

shipping Euro bumpers to the US??

I was wondering if someone could tell me about how much shipping would be for a Euro bumper shipped to the US? Is there any price difference if its shipped to a residential or commercial address?

Thanks
Greg

zx360 10-03-2012 09:49 PM

Typically $200-$300.... Not sure on overseas shipping but I do know that shipping ups there is a cost difference between residential and commercial delivery.
I had my euro bumper shipped many years ago for roughly $200 that was bumper, crash foam and bar all In 1 large box.

GO.army.1969 10-03-2012 11:20 PM

I know I was looking to get a 3dCarbon aerodynamic 4 Piece Body Kit
shipped to Germany. The cheapest I found was $900-$1200. Good luck. Its noy the weight thats going to kill you its the size of the box.

zx3_bmxrider 10-03-2012 11:32 PM

It really all depends on the seller. I got extremely lucky about a month ago. I found a euro bumper on ebay.uk that ships to the u.s. for only $74. I imagine that guy lost a lot of money...but its on my car now. :D After that he chaged the prices of all his other stuff, and added more fees. I was his 4th transaction, he now has over 40. But yea itll be atleast $300 total I would imagine.

wannabe_svt 10-04-2012 08:29 AM

I checked out BAT INC. And even though its new that's a little to rich for my blood lol. I'm gonna cheek the shipping rates to get it shipped to my job and go the Ebay.UK route.our try to find someone stateside that's looking to sell one. My other choice was either Pro DTM, or the ED RD rep bumper but the reviews aren't too good on it

Mile30 10-04-2012 08:58 AM

I'll be shipping a large quantity of EDM stuffs here VERY shortly. You're gonna have to read the eBay listings super carefully: some of those European retailers won't mess with int'l shipping. I'm getting a number of sets of tail lights and interior dress up stuff that wasn't offered here . GO Army is right about size though, it's cubic inches not weight that'll equal a larger bill.

wannabe_svt 10-04-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile30 (Post 4386554)
I'll be shipping a large quantity of EDM stuffs here VERY shortly. YOU're gonna have to read the eBay listings super carefully: some of those European retailers won't mess with int'l shipping. I'm getting a number of sets of tail lights and interior dress up stuff that wasn't offered here . GO Army is right about size though, it's cubic inches not weight that'll equal a larger bill.

Ook sounds good. If you could pm me details and when I might be able to do something with this

Blue5ive 10-04-2012 03:27 PM

Still need to find a passenger side reverse light(clear below)for my euro bumper since it came with the driver side reverse and passenger side fog(red below) already. Want them both clear below. All the ones I see on ebay.uk are only for drivers side :(

hurtinfocus 10-04-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue5ive (Post 4387268)
Still need to find a passenger side reverse light(clear below)for my euro bumper since it came with the driver side reverse and passenger side fog(red below) already. Want them both clear below. All the ones I see on ebay.uk are only for drivers side :(

if you're using ebay.co.uk and that's all your finding, it's because that's they way they come for RHD. Try Ebay.de, ebay.pl, or ebay.fr for LHD ones where you might get your hands on the opposite side ;)

Mile30 10-04-2012 06:22 PM

How bout that site from Europe that turns into X's when you type it here... that's where I got mine.

I can also see if my penpal can find one. If you can wait until I get my next batch 'O' goodies; I'll have matching reds.