Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   For Sale: Audiophile 9006 SVTF OEM Stereo (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298965)

ukfan50 10-02-2012 10:44 PM

For Sale: Audiophile 9006 SVTF OEM Stereo

SOLD!!!
Can close thread...

I have 4-sale the original Audiophile 9006 that came outta my 02 SVTF. It does have the 2 VERY common 9006 issues (volume knobs a little finicky but can still be used daily AND if you try to put a CD in, it says error). As far as the CD error goes; I just read a thread today in the DIY section where if you take the 2 screws off the back then top cover off the unit you can get any CD's stuck in it out. Put it back together and all 6 discs work as they should.

Just an FYI... There's a 9006 on here 4-sale for $25 and it doesn't even work at all.

$50 shipped (lower 48)
I'm in Indianapolis IN 46143

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...ophile9006.jpg

ukfan50 10-04-2012 10:39 PM

Bump...

ukfan50 10-10-2012 09:55 AM

Bump...

Can't beleive this is still here!

Puke 10-11-2012 11:35 PM

I am in the market for a replacement for my 03 SVT but "everything works perfectly" is not a broken cd player and a "finicky" volume knob. Just my very humble opinion. Get the cd working and I am a player on this, I dont really care about the volume knob.
Thanks,
Puke

ukfan50 10-11-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puke (Post 4400691)
I am in the market for a replacement for my 03 SVT but "everything works perfectly" is not a broken cd player and a "finicky" volume knob. Just my very humble opinion. Get the cd working and I am a player on this, I dont really care about the volume knob.
Thanks,
Puke

Edited just for you PUKE, I hope my posting conforms to your acceptance. It's the people like you with the SA comments that make these forums non-enjoyable!

Oh and by the way I sourced a brand new 9006, so tell me why I would take the time out of my busy schedule to remove the CD that's stuck inside & fix it for you? I'll do that if you want but then the price is $100 but on second thought with your non needed remarks about my post I wouldn't sell it to you for $200. So stay off my thread and find another one.

If you’re in the market you should have bought this one bc you'll never/it'll take you a long time find one that the volume knob works just absolutely perfect and CD player works with all 6 discs. I know this because it took me 9 months to find one that was pulled when new & kept indoors (not in a cold garage).

Have a great day PUKE!

ukfan50 10-12-2012 01:46 PM

Friday Bump...

ukfan50 10-15-2012 06:45 PM

Monday Bump...

If nobody buy's it in the next couple weeks; I'm going to spend 10-20mins & get the stuck CD out, then the price doubles to $100.

Puke 11-07-2012 03:25 AM

Found one

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukfan50 (Post 4400699)
Edited just for you PUKE, I hope my posting conforms to your acceptance. It's the people like you with the SA comments that make these forums non-enjoyable!

Oh and by the way I sourced a brand new 9006, so tell me why I would take the time out of my busy schedule to remove the CD that's stuck inside & fix it for you? I'll do that if you want but then the price is $100 but on second thought with your non needed remarks about my post I wouldn't sell it to you for $200. So stay off my thread and find another one.

If you’re in the market you should have bought this one bc you'll never/it'll take you a long time find one that the volume knob works just absolutely perfect and CD player works with all 6 discs. I know this because it took me 9 months to find one that was pulled when new & kept indoors (not in a cold garage).

Have a great day PUKE!

Just thought I would let you know that there are 9006 head units out there with everything working on them. It took me two attempts but I am now the proud and happy owner of a very nice 9006 with a working volume knob and 6 disc changer as well. I am not attempting to hijack your thread but only wished to point out your false impression about the availability of these fine units.

Also, for what it's worth, I believe they can be had for far less than the $200 asking price for your broken one.

I would have left this one alone except you went out of your way to behave like a child I simply had to set the record straight.

Free bump for you and loads of satisfaction for me. And yes, I do believe I shall have a fine day today, a fine day indeed.
Your Friend,
Puke[hihi]

ukfan50 11-07-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puke (Post 4443785)
Just thought I would let you know that there are 9006 head units out there with everything working on them. It took me two attempts but I am now the proud and happy owner of a very nice 9006 with a working volume knob and 6 disc changer as well. I am not attempting to hijack your thread but only wished to point out your false impression about the availability of these fine units.

Also, for what it's worth, I believe they can be had for far less than the $200 asking price for your broken one.

I would have left this one alone except you went out of your way to behave like a child I simply had to set the record straight.

Free bump for you and loads of satisfaction for me. And yes, I do believe I shall have a fine day today, a fine day indeed.
Your Friend,
Puke[hihi]

Thank you I really appreciate it! [werd]

And maybe you don't know how to read but I'm only asking $50 shipped and it does work except for the CD. It's prolly sold anyway so move on and get a life.

Puke 11-08-2012 02:31 AM

You my friend, might be an ass. I was looking for a HU but your description was inaccurate, if it was spot on, you would not have changed it after I brought it up. I still might have bought yours except for your paragraph of immature comments. Grow up Brother, life is short and I was only pointing out the obvious.

The fact that you did change the description of the item for sale says a lot. Your comments after the fact also speak volumes about your level ( or lack) of maturity. If I were to bet I would guess you are around ten years old or so and Dad gave you his old Focus 9006 Audiophile stereo to play around with. Then somehow, somewhere, you found a computer and here we are;)

Good luck with the sale and I will leave you alone now as it is no longer any fun to me. You win.
Puke