Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Confirmation that 13 Ti had interior led's (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298856)

metric 10-01-2012 04:42 PM

Confirmation that 13 Ti had interior led's
 
So there has been a debate based on publish information that 13's not longer have led interior lighting. I decided to removed and take apart the light in my wife's 13 Ti 5dr and low and behold, just what I've been saying.......LED's!

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/eory/mail-4.jpg[/IMG]

oritpro 10-01-2012 04:53 PM

incandescent bulbs are being phased out all over the world in favor of LEDs, so it wouldn't make much sense for an auto manufacturer to use them one year and not the next.

darkangelism 10-01-2012 05:02 PM

jdubhack's Ti does not have LEDs and has a different looking housing.

metric 10-01-2012 05:21 PM

oritpro....... There has been a debated based on pulications that the 13's do not have them.


darkangelism...... That's odd, I could clearly tell mine had them and I had to confirm it when I was being told that I was wrong. What's his build date? Mine is 8/12

darkangelism 10-01-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metric (Post 4382124)
oritpro....... There has been a debated based on pulications that the 13's do not have them.


darkangelism...... That's odd, I could clearly tell mine had them and I had to confirm it when I was being told that I was wrong. What's his build date? Mine is 8/12

I am not sure what his build date is, hopefully he notices this thread. Last week we had my '12 Ti and his '13 Ti side by side and mine are LED and his were not, a huge difference in light output.

metric 10-01-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkangelism (Post 4382153)
I am not sure what his build date is, hopefully he notices this thread. Last week we had my '12 Ti and his '13 Ti side by side and mine are LED and his were not, a huge difference in light output.

Interesting

oritpro 10-01-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkangelism (Post 4382153)
I am not sure what his build date is, hopefully he notices this thread. Last week we had my '12 Ti and his '13 Ti side by side and mine are LED and his were not, a huge difference in light output.

Wow, that's weird. Maybe there were supply issues with the LEDs?

Han.MK3 10-01-2012 07:16 PM

My '12 SE has LEDs on the interior light and the license plate.

Sent from my PC36100 using FF Mobile

metric 10-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han.MK3 (Post 4382308)
My '12 SE has LEDs on the interior light and the license plate.

Sent from my PC36100 using FF Mobile


Correct, the 12's had them but seems like not all 13's do. LED license plate light remains on our 13 as well.

Brabs_Weather 10-01-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metric (Post 4382390)
Correct, the 12's had them but seems like not all 13's do. LED license plate light remains on our 13 as well.

Does it have anything to do with the convenience package and sunroof. Ford parts list different parts with and without sunroof.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp