Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   next mod suggestions ??? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298744)

sam fisher 09-29-2012 10:10 PM

next mod suggestions ???
 
ok so far i only have the fswerks street exhaust with the second cat gutted , and a custom intake . what would be the best / most reasonably priced performance upgrade i could do , i would like stay within say $500 also , plus no intakes , im going to order one eventually just not right now

felixthecat 09-29-2012 10:49 PM

I'd do a tune/ dogbone & Steeda STS.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sam fisher (Post 4379530)
ok so far i only have the fswerks street exhaust with the second cat gutted , and a custom intake . what would be the best / most reasonably priced performance upgrade i could do , i would like stay within say $500 also , plus no intakes , im going to order one eventually just not right now

$500.00= a tune, dogbone & add a tad bit more for a Steeda sts.

sam fisher 09-29-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixthecat (Post 4379586)
$500.00= a tune, dogbone & add a tad bit more for a Steeda sts.

sts? i drive an auto btw

1turbofocus 09-30-2012 09:43 AM

Tune and you having a ATX I can change the shift to make it better as well

Tom

VEGAS 09-30-2012 11:00 AM

Tom is EVIL.. he will make your car stronger and then your hooked and NEVER want another car without a tune... BASTARD!!

sam fisher 09-30-2012 11:39 AM

How easy is it to use these sct things , I do believe id like that the most out of anything else but I am dumb with computers

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using FF Mobile

felixthecat 09-30-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam fisher (Post 4380084)
How easy is it to use these sct things , I do believe id like that the most out of anything else but I am dumb with computers

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using FF Mobile

cakes & pies ^^^^^^ If you can run that phone you can deal w/ a flasher.

sam fisher 09-30-2012 11:25 PM

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using FF Mobile

felixthecat 10-01-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam fisher (Post 4381155)
Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using FF Mobile

There you go ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

sam fisher 10-01-2012 07:28 AM

Yea , this phone suck , ooooo I wana use it as a baseball soo bad.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using FF Mobile


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp