Help STEEDA design our 2013 Focus ST for this years SEMA show!
*Mods, if this thread is in the wrong section please feel free to move it.*
We're looking for ideas from the Focus community to design our 2013 Focus ST for this years SEMA show. Below is a large pic of our Focus ST in stock form. Feel free to mod it up with your ideas. If we pick your idea you'll get your design displayed INSIDE Fords booth at this years SEMA event! We're also offering the winner a $100 gift voucher good toward the purchase of any Steeda manufactured products!
Good luck and things for the ideas!
New rims (black?), tint, steeda badges on doors, body kit/lowered, black out tail lights, bigger spoiler.
Just my 2 cents
More boost and more lowz!
Black and red appearance theme:
- window tint
- carbon fiber hood (just paint it black if need be)
- black rims (Not normally a fan, but it fits here)
- paint brake calipers red
- exhaust - don't touch it until you can replicate the dual-hex tips. It's a signature detail.
- polished fuse box cover plate (more advertising!)
- pedal replacement, really just for the missing dead pedal
- Steeda logo floormats
- "Steeda" door sill plates. Probably trademark issues here, but do the "ST" in red, "EEDA" in black.
- Steeda wallpaper for MFT
- sway bar
- engine mount (can't see 'em, and people probably don't drive it -- but they're there, trust me)
- short throw shifter (I like the stock one, but hey, we're selling stuff here)
Long time no talk...[cheers]
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.|