Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Focus ST (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Give us our ST3's! (or more gifts) ;) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298062)

Shempi 09-20-2012 12:41 AM

Give us our ST3's! (or more gifts) ;)
 
Everyone who ordered the ST3 package is having the production date pushed back because Ford was not happy with the HIDs they were originally going to be installing, so they had to go with a different company. My dad ordered his ST3 a couple months ago and he received this car model in the mail a couple weeks ago as a gift.

http://s11.postimage.org/ebvoejmc3/Photo0061.jpg
temp img uploader

Today he received a second gift. It was an ST shirt! And the box also included an apology letter from Ford, because of the delay. In the letter they said production should begin during the first week of October and they also left a number to call if you had any questions about your build.

http://s12.postimage.org/yedmm0gkt/Photo0062.jpg
anonymous picture upload

Keep the gifts coming Ford! [thumb] We cant wait for the ST3!

Anyone else waiting for their ST3's?

Twenty 09-20-2012 01:15 AM

Awesome!

YellowJellyBean 09-20-2012 01:24 AM

I told the dealership here to let me know if and when they get an ST3 because I want to check out the leather seats and HIDs. I'm not in the market now, but if a job lines up after I graduate in June I could be.

Shempi 09-20-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowJellyBean (Post 4364005)
I told the dealership here to let me know if and when they get an ST3 because I want to check out the leather seats and HIDs. I'm not in the market now, but if a job lines up after I graduate in June I could be.

Right on! I haven't even seen one in person yet [:(]. Anyways, I assume you are graduating college? Whats your major in?

YellowJellyBean 09-20-2012 10:46 AM

Yeah, graduating from Cal Poly with a degree in mechanical engineering.

turbofan 09-20-2012 12:06 PM

Hmm, I've got a cousin who is graduating from Cal-Poly with a degree in mechanical engineering... Know a Kyle Maddux?

YellowJellyBean 09-20-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbofan (Post 4364582)
Hmm, I've got a cousin who is graduating from Cal-Poly with a degree in mechanical engineering... Know a Kyle Maddux?

I don't know him personally, and I don't know him through ME, but I do recognize his name from the football team lol.

turbofan 09-20-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowJellyBean (Post 4364613)
I don't know him personally, and I don't know him through ME, but I do recognize his name from the football team lol.

haha awesome. Yeah he's quite the football player. If you get a job out this way (I'm in MI) hit me up, I'll get ya an awesome deal on an ST (I work for a small-town dealership out here).

Jig Saw 09-23-2012 11:52 AM

Getting gifts is better than nothing and still having to wait!! The model looks pretty cool.

YellowJellyBean 09-23-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbofan (Post 4364627)
haha awesome. Yeah he's quite the football player. If you get a job out this way (I'm in MI) hit me up, I'll get ya an awesome deal on an ST (I work for a small-town dealership out here).

I've been a California boy my whole life. I don't know if I'd be able to handle the snow.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp