Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Focus ST EcoBoost Performance (2013-Current) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   It's coming! (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295428)

313 Matt 08-16-2012 10:20 AM

It's coming!
 
Drum roll, please.......The 2013 Focus ST has been approved to start shipping out of the Michigan Assembly Plant! - Lisa Schoder Focus ST US Brand Manager



:)

Phriz 08-16-2012 11:50 AM

Good news! I hope this means that some of our customer pre-orders will begin being filled. I still haven't gotten a VIN or build date from my dealer.

2002greyOne 08-16-2012 11:52 AM

fantastic news, cant wait. [woot]

vanace 08-16-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 313 Matt (Post 4308456)
Drum roll, please.......The 2013 Focus ST has been approved to start shipping out of the Michigan Assembly Plant! - Lisa Schoder Focus ST US Brand Manager



:)

Any news when the HID headlights will come availible.... meaning the ST3? Thanks!

misfire 08-16-2012 09:51 PM

This means I'll see them at the dealer I work at soon!! I'll drive one too!


Sent from my iPhone 4 using FF Mobile

Chick 08-16-2012 09:52 PM

Awesome[thumb]

313 Matt 08-17-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanace (Post 4309455)
Any news when the HID headlights will come availible.... meaning the ST3? Thanks!

Still no word.

The ST my dealer is getting will be here next week.

BlazedReaper 08-17-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phriz (Post 4308608)
Good news! I hope this means that some of our customer pre-orders will begin being filled. I still haven't gotten a VIN or build date from my dealer.

same here... ive got no info and i was just there 2 days ago...
im going tomorrow to get an oil change and such... hopefully ill have good news

ST Focus 08-17-2012 09:59 PM

I was going to preorder, then decided I needed to see what the inside seats and room felt like. Glad to they are shipping out. Now to find an ST3 to test the seats for fit, then look at who to buy from and at what rate...

misfire 08-17-2012 11:14 PM

Ford told us that most of the orders are for the ST3


Sent from my iPhone 4 using FF Mobile


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.