Ocean Shores Focus Wars
"Ocean Shores Focus Wars" [race]
WHERE: Ocean Shores "Bennett's Fish Shack"
WHEN: August 25th
- Meet up on the way there.(Focus' only)
- Everett (Dennys 128th Street Exit) at 7:00am.....Seattle(Dicks on 45th) at 7:30am.....Tacoma Mall(Krispy Kreme) around 8:30am.....Elma(Elma Bowling alley) 9:30am.....Ocean Shores(Bennett's) around 10:45am
- Line up the cars, hang out, eat & drink until 1:00pm
- Open time from 1:00 to 3:00 to go get checked into campground, hotel, or red-devil-04's lot. "Poker Run" will be going on at this time also, for a prize.
- Around 3:00 return for more competitions while cars are parked. More prizes!
- Prizes awarded at 5:00pm and then whatever...
Awards & Competitions
*Poker Run Champ
*High Score Bowler
- Rendezvous headquarters will be inside Bennett's [drinking]
WHO: ( Camping/Hotel )
1. *C BertST (JR. & SR.) Tent, 4 chairs, pancake stuff, propane stove, pan, utensils
3. LiciouzSVT (& friends)
4. *C Broncoboy80(& friends)
5. *C red_devil_04
6. * DGX3 (Canadian, eh?)
7. *C FecalRocket
9. *C matmatician campfire grill, pans, charcoal, firestarter logs... basically all the cooking equipment. I can also get some brats and beer to share.
10. *H grimmolate(from FJ)
11. McSVT(from FJ)
12. svt3d(from FJ)
15. *C Nevin W (Canada)
16. svtgirliegirl(from FJ)
19. MegaJoltSVT (Oregon)
20. *C Mrjkerrs
21. *C kirkus8
23. Thugology101 (Oregon)
24. *C 420svt (Oregon)
25. Death Site DSI
Hey, maybe we should post this in a section where it will show on the ff main Page? Also, I'll start sending invites!
Maybe general car chat? Or I thought I remember there being an upcoming shows and events section...
Hope I can make it
Is this the bowling ally you are talking about in Elma?
Elma Lanes, 605 E Main St, Elma, WA 98541
Yes sir, that's it. ^
Idk that svt3d will be there. He has work
C'mon we want to see both of your low red SVTs together!
so who all is staying at a hotel? i'm debating on just getting a hotel room since i'm going to be camping at the lot this coming weekend. but people are still more than welcome to use the lot.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.|