Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Central Florida Motorsports (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   New ETA on Oil Pump? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294366)

Magus2727 08-03-2012 12:08 AM

New ETA on Oil Pump?

Is there any update on when the High RPM oil pump/gears will be coming in?

cfmfocus2 08-03-2012 12:30 PM

Sorry. It is still out of stock still. We will see on the 10th when it will be back in-stock exactly. I hope it does not take much longer.

Magus2727 08-16-2012 01:04 PM

Looks like we still have no ETA on these? sounded like sourcing a new vendor may had been one option at some point?

cfmfocus2 08-16-2012 01:10 PM

It should be any day now.

Magus2727 10-23-2012 02:22 PM

Any new update on this?

cfmfocus2 10-23-2012 02:38 PM

Sorry, nothing yet. We will have it back in-stock one of these days. Not sure when at this point given it is taking much longer than originally noted. I would recommend to look on our website. We will be updating the website once we have more information.

Magus2727 10-23-2012 05:24 PM

Just wanted to check back because your site still had the old date. I believe I am in some sort if mailer once it does become available. Just wanted to know if there were any new expected availability dates. Looks like it will still be a while longer. Guess I will get the top end built now and suspension fixed.

ZXthrizzle05 10-24-2012 07:18 PM

There has to be another company that makes these

cfmfocus2 10-25-2012 09:41 AM

We have not found any other company that already makes these.

We have already tried sourcing this else where. The problem it is a hard part to make. Most companies we talk to either cannot make it or do not want the liability to make the product. We did find another place could possible make it. They gave us a quote requiring almost double purchase quantity. The part would cost more than double in price to make with them. I do not think people would want to pay double the price.

We do not sell many of these. The sells history has been going down every year given the zetec is getting older. We already have to buy a good quantity that lasts awhile.

We will have these back in-stock one of these days. I hate waiting myself.

Only option available at the moment is to spend the money and do a dry sump setup or play it safe and do not rev the engine too high rpms.

focusmaniaczx3 10-30-2012 05:51 PM

well how about this then. i have been keeping tabs on this thread for quite some time because i need this as well. why dont you make a calling list to put those of us who need this on. when it comes available again, call us, text us, e-mail us, throw a brick through my window, whatever it takes to get my attention because i am kicking myself for not getting this before you ran out of stock and i really do need it for the engine im building. im going to be screwed if i cant let the sucker rev a little bit.

if you decide to start that calling list then here is my contact info:
Chase Baker
828-261-6396 cell phone, call or text any time day or night
focusmaniaczx3@gmail.com i never give out that e-mail except to friends and family.
and if you have to resort to throwing bricks ill be happy to provide my address as well