Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extreme Dimensions, Inc (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Question? When are the 2012 focus hatches getting love (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293295)

misdirected focus 07-20-2012 10:14 PM

Question? When are the 2012 focus hatches getting love

I'm new to this site and I'm really chomping at the it get new hood and body kit for it. And every where I look no one has any for sale, excuse me one place does. And it's a little weak on the wow factor scale. I would like to see a kit that can really sell me on the " is that a bodykit or does that car come like that " look. If you get what I mean.

What the are the chance that I you might need a donor car to make the kit, and mass produce that same kit, let say a small fee and I can get the car wrapped and advertise for you guys to help promote buisness. Just a thought, you know just trying to help out here.

Extreme Dimensions 07-23-2012 11:02 AM

Hey I appreciate you offering your vehicle for such a project. Currently we are not in need of a vehicle, nor do we have much time to work on it. Only because SEMA is around the corner and we need to focus on the 4 cars that we have here. lol. Try getting in contact with me in December sometime! Thanks!

misdirected focus 07-23-2012 07:21 PM

Sure thing, I know you guys are under the gun with that. I know Cobb tuning has been working on there 12 focus st race car set up getting it ready. Wish you guys the best of luck on the show. Keep up the good work, make sure you guys steal the show and represent the brand well in all aspects of what you guys are in the buisness for.

Bogey 11-20-2012 11:11 PM

If you need rolling advertisement in Calgary Alberta let me know, there is big time money here... Oil industry guys need to find things to spend their money on... Wink wink nudge nudge lol. I can dream...

misdirected focus 11-28-2012 08:02 AM

I was wondering if you guys could design a hood that would like the 2012 mazdaspeed 3 hood. And is there any update on a kit that might be available. I kind of wish I had the CAD program to show you my idea.

misdirected focus 01-05-2013 06:15 PM

is there any update on when the 12s will have an exterior enhancements, or is it still work in progress. I think me and everyone her would like to get an update the progress you guys are making so far.

Twenty 01-08-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogey (Post 4464612)
If you need rolling advertisement in Calgary Alberta let me know, there is big time money here... Oil industry guys need to find things to spend their money on... Wink wink nudge nudge lol. I can dream...

This is true. I'd also be willing to advertise. [hihi]

Thugology101 03-29-2013 08:52 AM

Looks like we're not really that important right now. You can get all kinds of stuff for 2000-2011, and now everyone is on the 2013 ST. No one seems to be concerned with the gap.

misdirected focus 04-03-2013 03:46 PM

I'm really starting to think your right on that one. It was the same way with the v-6 mustang back in the day and now they are making tons of performance goodies for the current models. I guess the customer base is not big enough to make any thing for us. Sad, really. I would love to start fixing up my ride with something, but i guess we kind of have to take it upon ourselves to start pressuring manufactures to not leave the on ST owners behind. Hell, they really don't have a lot on the market right now that is worth a damn. Just looked into a Cosworth stoker 2.3 is $15,000.00 and that is a complete race prepped motor. and right now it's not even ready to be sold at the moment. just the small bolt-ons are very few and far between.

A-to-the-J 04-16-2013 02:58 AM

I'm local, I can lend you my FoFo when you guys have time to get something done. I'll see you guys at SEMA. I'm going.