Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Forza Fridays (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293055)

mac.mogul 07-18-2012 10:20 AM

Forza Fridays

Starting Friday, July 20th, Every Friday night at 10:30pm CST we will be congregating online to battle for the prestigious title of Winner Of The Week!!

The rules are simple. Each week you will be presented with a vehicle restriction and a track. Build your car to be the fastest and you can own the top spot for a week. How many weeks can you win in a row??

--------------------------------------------
Friday September 14th 10:30 pm CST
Please be online and ready to race!

TRACK
Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit 8 laps

CAR
S Class
Minimum vehicle weight: 4000lbs
---------------------------------------------

My gamertag is macmogul so if you want to join in, please send me a message or friend request on XBL so I can more easily send invites to players. We will wait a maximum of 15 minutes to start the race to ensure that all players are online & ready.

If we should use a car that is part of a DLC pack and you do not have that pack, please speak up in this thread so we can choose an appropriate alternative.

It is likely that after the race we will be playing some of the 'fun' game settings like soccer or tag, etc. So stick around if you can.

Tom-E09 07-18-2012 11:29 AM

Im in. XBL tag is PenguinP0pper

mikebontoft 07-18-2012 09:43 PM

damn it now you have forza wtf.

yeah I'd love to play. anyone add me that hasn't... MikekiM

(may change the name to UnsprungWeight)

mac.mogul 07-20-2012 03:30 PM

Bump

I'll be sending out reminders to all Forza players once I'm home from work.

LiciouzSVT 07-20-2012 03:44 PM

This is cool that's you guys do this! I am still playing forza 3 lol. Might have to borrow 4 from my buddy!

mac.mogul 07-20-2012 10:24 PM

We've got about 10 more minutes before we start.

mac.mogul 07-21-2012 07:35 AM

Alright! We started a bit late but there was a better turnout than I expected! Thanks everyone for joining.

Discussion for next week!
Do we want a time change to make it easier for more people to be online at the same time?
What location and track variation do you want to run?
What class or restriction of vehicles do you want to use?

Tom-E09 07-21-2012 07:39 AM

lol, it doesnt matter to me...im still gonna lose :( lol

guess it doesnt help that i had a chick covering my eyes and ish while playing

boostdfocus 07-21-2012 04:46 PM

I wanna play! RoLens is my name on XBL.

mikebontoft 07-21-2012 05:03 PM

ha glad I joined... thought I had missed it. I did have fun though. Had to adjust, first time playing on a 60" screen and as you saw I had to go buy and mod a focus real quick haha.

I DID enjoy ramming the crap out of people with the raptor though [hihi]