For Sale: Blue LED interior conversion(s)
I have made some LED interior conversions in another thread and sold those a while ago. People really liked them and I have therefor made several more.
I can now do absolutely complete interior conversion, which include these switches:
"windows, headlights, sunroof, HVAC controls, main gauges, heated seats, traction controls, door locks, and hazard switch."
I have limited availability of switches and conversions. My conversions are ALL plug-and-play, minus the door locks.
Door lock conversions include new buttons, wiring, splicing components, and instructions. Requires 2 splices per side into the window switch. Nearly plug-and-play conversion. Factory harness leads are added to the door lock switch for a factory look and perfect, permanent mod.
I CAN do a swap of your stock parts for a discount, and I will list below where a core return is applicable.
1) COMPLETE conversions - $225 shipped.
I can do these and they include the below switches. A core return is necessary for gauges with tach, headlight switches with fog, and zx3 main driver window switches. A core return of the 3 parts is a $45 return via paypal once I receive them.
2) HVAC controls - $79 shipped. Upper and lower controls - defroster and the dials for temps and selections. Works for 2000-2007 ALL models. 2005-2007 models will receive a 2000-2004 black faceplate for the upper HVAC controls.
3) Windows - $50 shipped. For either sedan or hatchback. ZX3 requires return of the main driver switch ($15 refund).
(4 zx3 sets, 8 sedan sets available)
4) Door locks - $25 shipped. Includes instructions, factory pigtail wire leads, all splicing components.
(6 sets available)
5) Heated seats, traction, sunroof controls - $20 per switch shipped. There are ONLY available with a core return. Core is a $5 refund per switch.
(2 sets available)
6) Hazard switch - $20 shipped. I have both types of switches with the different plugs. Please tell me which you have. This is for 2000-2004 vehicles, all models.
7) Main gauges - $50 shipped. 2000-2004 models.
Have black gauge faces with tach, without tach, 1 2003 grey/silver face face, and 1 SH AutoTrends black face with no kph.
I have PDF instructions I made for the Main Gauges, HVAC, headlight switch, and door lock conversions. All include step-by-step instructions and pictures.
Thanks a lot!!
Price: listed above for what is available. PayPal only @ above address.
Location: 48187 Canton, MI
Many of these are from members on here who purchased the LED conversions from me.
1) Main gauges with tach - 2000-2004, all models except SVT:
2) Jen's SVT with HVAC controls and aftermarket radio:
3) SVT, ST, & AdvanceTrac traction control switches:
4) SVT silver HVAC controls with white defroster (lower hvac) controls:
5) sjdwales' ST with complete blue interior conversion (HVAC shown):
6) Sunroof switch for all 2000-2007 all models:
7) Door lock mod for 2000-2007 all models:
8) 2000-2004 windows and headlight switches:
9) 2000-2004 driver window switch:
10) 2000-2007 passenger and rear window switches:
11) 2000-2007 heated seat switches:
12) 2000-2007 upper HVAC controls:
Good looking stuff, I don't have a car that they will work on but will pass on the info to all my first gen buddies.
I have some 2008-2010 stuff.
Headlight switches and info/setup/reset buttons!
These switches are well done. The light output is great. Really makes a difference and is such an improvement over stock. This is a great seller who won't do you wrong. Buy from this guy.
-Donald(toshindo on FJ)
Oh, that's you! Didn't even know haha. Sneaky with your different user names!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
Would you share those PDFs? I tried to do my driver side window controls, didnt get far. And i tried to do my door locks, ended up breaking one :P Ive got the LEDs and the resistors and the know how of wiring. I just couldnt mount the stuff cleanly
If someone has a TiAL Q BOV, I'd love to trade / swap for one of those. New or used, v-band or not. This is the one: http://www.topspeedparts.com/TiAL-Q-...lve_p_482.html
Just putting it out there haha.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.|