Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ford Focus & General Car Chat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Ford Service Changes (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289686)

FordService 06-07-2012 12:03 PM

Ford Service Changes

Good afternoon -

Just a heads up, we are doing some reassignments. Thomas B. will be taking over as your Ford point of contact, effective today.

As he gets acclimated to the community, there may be a slight delay with PMs.

Let him know if you need anything!

Thanks!

-Melissa

lyonsroar 06-07-2012 12:45 PM

Whoop Dee Doo

AZfocus2012 06-07-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyonsroar (Post 4203023)
Whoop Dee Doo

Really? I think it is great that Ford is willing to pay someone to monitor the forums related to the vehicles they produce, and stepping in at times to elevate issues to higher levels of customer service if it appears resolution is not being had at lower levels. Kinda makes me glad I bought a Ford. Does Hyundai do that?, Honda, Chevy, Chrysler? I don't know, maybe everyone is doing it now.

lyonsroar 06-07-2012 12:57 PM

^really.

zx3_bmxrider 06-07-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZfocus2012 (Post 4203034)
Really? I think it is great that Ford is willing to pay someone to monitor the forums related to the vehicles they produce, and stepping in at times to elevate issues to higher levels of customer service if it appears resolution is not being had at lower levels. Kinda makes me glad I bought a Ford. Does Hyundai do that?, Honda, Chevy, Chrysler? I don't know, maybe everyone is doing it now.

X2. I always thought it was pretty neat as well!

lyonsroar 06-07-2012 11:03 PM

I just have never heard of a real success story from this "service."

Admittedly I don't visit the 2k12 section anymore (to keep my sanity) but when I did all I saw was "PM me your information and I'll escalate you claim" over and over with no final resolution.

zx3_bmxrider 06-07-2012 11:11 PM

I dont visit the 3rd gen section simply because I dont own one. :P Im sure there has been success stories because if they honestly didnt help, then why would they still be a part of the forum? When I get extremely bored (mainly during college classes last semester) I read some of the threads for customer service and threads for the salesmen, and everyone seems to be happy with them.

TiStick 06-07-2012 11:17 PM

I appreciated Noemi's contributions. This type of service is going to become more commonplace, it is nice to see Ford leading the industry instead of following.

DrkKnight614 06-07-2012 11:18 PM

Posted via FF Mobile This is something that would of been great to hae back in the day. Owners now are very lucky to have CS around.

mikebontoft 06-08-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyonsroar (Post 4204084)
I just have never heard of a real success story from this "service."

Admittedly I don't visit the 2k12 section anymore (to keep my sanity) but when I did all I saw was "PM me your information and I'll escalate you claim" over and over with no final resolution.

Realize that since you can't read everyone's PRIVATE messages (they wouldn't be private then) you have no way to know how helpful the service actually is. Quite a few members join up here when they experience a problem... they send their info via PM and keep it that way and the rest of their time here on FF may only consist of those last few PMs.

You were a mod of some site, you should know how it works Dietrich.