Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Weathertech floor liners (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288385)

RonMaiden 05-22-2012 03:19 PM

Weathertech floor liners

........are friggin' sweet and seem to be the best for the money but that money is many but I did find a whole set including rear hatch for $280 on Amazon or I can go with a complete OEM all weather set for about $170 shipped on ebay. The Huskys aren't too bad but a bit too wrinkly around the edges for me.

Any other options?

MelloYelloTi 05-22-2012 09:14 PM

I have the WeatherTech fronts and don't regret it at all. I use the factory winter ones for the rear passengers for that once in a blue moon chance someone is actually riding with me.

[ffrocks]

Clydesdale 05-22-2012 09:51 PM

Just put in the Weathertechs, from front to back in my 5 door and took out the factory winter mats. The coverage of the weathertech floormats is much better especially the back seat as the hump is covered. I do wish that the driver's mat covered the entire dead pedal area, but this one covers way more than the factory mats. The cargo linser is great and fits well.

BTW, have a set or 4 factory winter mats for sale, used for 1000 miles, like new condition.

MelloYelloTi 05-23-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydesdale (Post 4178819)
Just put in the Weathertechs, from front to back in my 5 door and took out the factory winter mats. The coverage of the weathertech floormats is much better especially the back seat as the hump is covered. I do wish that the driver's mat covered the entire dead pedal area, but this one covers way more than the factory mats. The cargo linser is great and fits well.

BTW, have a set or 4 factory winter mats for sale, used for 1000 miles, like new condition.

I second that on the Dead Pedal coverage.. [idea] [werd]

[ffrocks]

satcomtim 05-23-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydesdale (Post 4178819)

How much are you wanting for your OEM winter mats?

Clydesdale 05-23-2012 11:46 PM

$50, but not sure how much shipping is going to cost you to NV.

twoblue 05-25-2012 04:21 PM

I'm thinking about these, the factory (winter package) all-weather mats are tiny. It kinda defeats the purpose.

Burns098356GX 05-26-2012 05:23 PM

Can you guys that have them throw up some pictures? I've been thinking about getting some for the next winter season.

RonMaiden 05-26-2012 05:53 PM

Check on Amazon and they have some good pics. Just punch in 2012 Focus and there's already decent accesories available.

I want the Weathertechs in the car but the OEM rear mat looks decent and is about $40 cheaper than the Weathertech.
I'm also looking at the rubber sill plate for the rear hatch since that paint right there will take a beating.

CrazySVT 06-18-2012 10:05 AM

The best thing ever to keep the carpets clean....waiting for some $$$ so I can buy the trunk cover too( factory is just to sensitive , it picks up everything)...