Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Focus ST (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287312)

blackonblacksvt03 05-08-2012 11:34 PM

Focus ST

ok what is a 2013 ST going to cost me being a ford employee and all I want performance blue with blue leather (ST2 package) pm me some numbers. zip is 62671 and i will be financing though ford without a trade in hopefully [headbang]

focalxplosion 05-08-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackonblacksvt03 (Post 4155002)
ok what is a 2013 ST going to cost me being a ford employee and all I want performance blue with blue leather (ST2 package) pm me some numbers. zip is 62671 and i will be financing though ford without a trade in hopefully [headbang]

I think we've already heard that there will be no A,D, or X plan pricing initially.

cbizily 05-09-2012 08:10 AM

That is weird my dealer was able to price me out one on the dealer plan which i ordered.

rgonyer 05-09-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by focalxplosion (Post 4155007)
I think we've already heard that there will be no A,D, or X plan pricing initially.

Some people are saying this because their dealer wouldn't do it for them - but it is up to each individual dealer. I have a very good dealer relationship as we tend to buy quite a few new cars, they didn't hesitate to order me one on Z plan (same price as A plan).

Peregrine 05-09-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgonyer (Post 4155627)
Some people are saying this because their dealer wouldn't do it for them - but it is up to each individual dealer. I have a very good dealer relationship as we tend to buy quite a few new cars, they didn't hesitate to order me one on Z plan (same price as A plan).

I think that they just don't want to deal with all the paperwork that comes along with any of the plans. I had every dealer bypass the incentives at the X level and told me that they would give me a better deal than the plan.

focalxplosion 05-09-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by focalxplosion (Post 4155007)

I just checked and the ford partner site says that it is X-plan ineligible. Normally that would also mean A,D and Z plan, but I guess not in this case.

rgonyer 05-12-2012 11:16 AM

My dealer may not have been right. I just talked to them and they said they couldn't seem to get an answer if it was going to be available on A-plan or not. They said they would sell it to me at invoice if it wasn't.

I'm a little worried about it honestly. I know it's a better deal than most will probably get, but I bet 6 months after the car comes out it will be available for A plan. Isn't it usually around $1000 or more off of invoice?

It seems like a bummer that Ford dings the early buyers that are loyal employees/family. If they want to sell them for retail to the general public, go for it. But let the employee early adopters that have not even seen the car and are buying on faith alone get their typical deal. Geez.

DEMENTED SVTF 05-12-2012 11:36 AM

Just got word that i cant use d plan on my st. Considering throwin in a couple more grand for the gt w/trackpack again which is d plan eligible lol. They said cause its a new release that why no d plan . Or might just pay the full pop for the st i like it alot

asting 05-14-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine (Post 4155633)
I had every dealer bypass the incentives at the X level and told me that they would give me a better deal than the plan.

Any time a dealer tells you to skip a certain way of buying and that their way is cheaper I'd check against them. They're often trying to get you out of a program in order to retain more cash. Just take it all with a grain of salt and do your own research.

imccrea 05-14-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEMENTED SVTF (Post 4160947)
Just got word that i cant use d plan on my st. Considering throwin in a couple more grand for the gt w/trackpack again which is d plan eligible lol. They said cause its a new release that why no d plan . Or might just pay the full pop for the st i like it alot

It's up to the dealer is what I'm told. As of right now I can do a few A/Z/D plan on the ST but as there are only 8,500 being produced each dealer may only be allocated up to 3.