Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Dominanteng.com def worth the wait (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283777)

bennyfocus 04-01-2012 10:32 AM

Dominanteng.com def worth the wait

I got Dominic's rear lower control arms, heim sway links, upper camber arms, and toe links. It was worth every penny and I cant wait to get it all on. I have dealt with him multiple times on this forum before he was banned, and I still deal with him through his site. Before this I purchased his off road & flex pipe combo. Sure you may have to wait a few weeks to get the parts but where else are you going to get this kind of quality ? No one has any patience waiting for their parts. There is another big name on here I wont mention that I paid almost 1,000 up front for parts and it took 9 months till I got everything so I can only laugh when people are freaking out after a 2 week wait.

Thanks Dom and rest assured I will be in touch for more for my other cars.

forddorf 04-01-2012 10:53 AM

I have his rear adjustable camber arms, great quality and worth the wait.

stilix 04-01-2012 02:26 PM

How much were his rear control arms?

Blue5ive 04-01-2012 05:27 PM

I think his rear adjustable control arms are around $375 or so. If combined with his camber and toe arms you can actually widen the rear stance quite abit if you wanted.

SVTF 03 08-04-2012 02:03 PM

Bought ORP and flex w/ v-band a month ago. Had an issue with the ORP not being bent correctly. Needed everything back ASAP. Next day shipped back to him. He had an issue with the supplier with bending the tubes. Got a sample back and said he welded my fittings on and was sending out. That was over a week ago and 2 emails to him later and no response yet. Got alot of cash wrapped up in these 2 pieces and shipping. Hope he's just busy. Would like my parts though.

felixthecat 08-04-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue5ive (Post 4087250)
I think his rear adjustable control arms are around $375 or so. If combined with his camber and toe arms you can actually widen the rear stance quite abit if you wanted.

True ^^^^^

bala de plata 08-08-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVTF 03 (Post 4292213)
Bought ORP and flex w/ v-band a month ago. Had an issue with the ORP not being bent correctly. Needed everything back ASAP. Next day shipped back to him. He had an issue with the supplier with bending the tubes. Got a sample back and said he welded my fittings on and was sending out. That was over a week ago and 2 emails to him later and no response yet. Got alot of cash wrapped up in these 2 pieces and shipping. Hope he's just busy. Would like my parts though.

Did it get solve?, i just got the same set-up you ordered today, let me know

SVTF 03 08-08-2012 11:49 PM

Just got it tonight when I got home from a meet. Can't wait to get them put on. Will be doing so tonight.

I've heard good and bad about him. It took a little bit to get it fixed but I did get it. I'd like to order all the suspension pieces for the focus from him but I am cautious. Plus they aren't OCA. But no one makes them OCA. He seems like a nice guy. Just not the greatest on communication at times.

bala de plata 08-09-2012 04:55 PM

I'm waiting for my borla system in order to hook the exhaust, let me know how it turns out. Thanks.

SVTF 03 08-09-2012 05:06 PM

Yep....I have had my fswerks race since I ordered it and the flex/orp from D.E.. So I just installed the catback and waited for the flex/orp to get back to me. I've got video of my stock exhaust and will be taking video of my current setup (wrapped header, stock flex and cat w/ fswerks race) as well as video with the flex/orp on tonight. It's raspy and I'm sure it will only get worse once I swap out the stock flex and cat for the D.E. flex/orp. I may wrap the ORP just to help with oil temps. Wideband may be my next addition. Dominic has good stuff.....just concerns me with the trouble and what others have posted and said. But he did make things right for my order. As long as it fits tonight (crosses fingers).