Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extreme Dimensions, Inc (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   ED Kit Fitment (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281551)

fosgatenut03 03-07-2012 12:01 AM

ED Kit Fitment

I am curious about the fitment of the Type Q Front bumper. I am only interested in the bumper and want to pick out other side skirts and rear bumper. Is it a possibility to set up a mix-n-match kinda deal. Bringing a stock looking focus to as many car shows as i go to, just wont fly with me or others. Yes i daily drive my car, but i am ANAL, if you will, about were i go and the smoothest route over worrying about gas! LOL Hope this is a little insight on what i am trying to accomplish. PM me if you need more info. Thanks for your time!

Front Bumper
Type Q
CARBON FIBER CLEARANCE

Side Skirts
Poison Side Skirts

Rear Bumper
im not sure the rear bumper yet, but leaning towards the Poison
CARBON FIBER

Hood
Carbon Fiber Invader

Extreme Dimensions 03-07-2012 11:25 AM

PM Sent, pricing inquiries are better dealt via PM. Can't make my low prices public. =D I don't want our wholesalers getting upset with us.

fosgatenut03 03-07-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions (Post 4045219)
PM Sent, pricing inquiries are better dealt via PM. Can't make my low prices public. =D I don't want our wholesalers getting upset with us.

Thank you! PM Replied! If anyone else can shine some light on the Type Q kit, or even just he front bumper, please let me know. I don't want the whole kit, but just he front bumper... i like the idea of the top grill delete to flow with the invader cf hood

fosgatenut03 03-07-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions (Post 4045219)

Understandable! PM replied! Thanks! Hope something can be worked out! Cant wait to have this showstopper out at the show! Got a show almost every weekend i can go to this summer. In the group i hang out with, there is a 2010 Camaro SS with a full airlift sponsored suspension, a 1986 Camaro that is chromed out and won several awards, and a 10 Second street Camaro. That is just one family. A few others include a Ford Fightning, Dodge Dart, Ford Mustang Fastback, and a few other vette's, vipers and the occasional Lambo... Yes i have pictures of all of them. AND i have a friend on here that can vouch for all of this. So as i was saying, a nice kit, and hood, and the wheels i am looking at will do DAMAGE in the area! I'll rep a a banner or a sticker or two, just let me know what i gotta do!

If anyone can post a picture or two of the Type Q Front bumper that would be great! Curious how it will look without the fender flares on the front. More interested in deleting the upper grill! [8D]

aheroicrevolt 03-23-2012 10:23 PM

The top grill is used a TON for cooling. With that blocked off just remember your fans; instead of getting cold air through the top of that radiator, will just be curculating the hot air in your engine bay which will be much less effective cooling wise and power wise.(a short ram intake would be a BAD idea) It looks Great, but there HAS to be a way to make it more functional, and Midway Garage right there on Division and 142nd could help you out with that i bet.
The Difference is all the cars you named are FAST and BEEFY, the focus (without some SERIOUSLY DEEP pockets) will never contend with any of them, and I hope they don't flame you for being slow but looking very awesome doing it lol. Even though with some upgrades you could be very fast among focus/cavalier/sunfire/ other 4 banger stuff its Just not in the same league as those guys. And will just be farther (power speed wise) if your cutting off a large port for cold air to get to the engine.
If its looks your after and your not worried about getting flamed, which is perfectly fine, then this bumper is tight and make sure your fans work lol.