Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   wonder if tousley ford will ever answer me (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279128)

UsdmFocus 02-07-2012 11:03 AM

wonder if tousley ford will ever answer me

starting to wonder if I even want to give these people my money

Sean05 02-07-2012 01:51 PM

What do you mean? Steve at Toulsey is awsome!
are you calling the right number? 1-800-328-9552
just ask for Steve that the number for the parts dept he gets really busy so sometimes you have to wait but its never longer than 10 mins or someone3 will ask if u wanna leave a message or call again. just call again later and itl be faster than leaving a message. Steve gets so many of em it takes while to get all of em.[woot]

zx3_bmxrider 02-07-2012 01:51 PM

How long ago did you contact them? When dealing with people online (craigslist, ebay, websites, etc.) I usually wait a week or so depending on the item and how important it is. If its an aftermarket part I dont really need, then I wait a week. If its a part I need to get my car to run, I usually wait a day or just go to a parts store and buy it then and there. lol But Tousley Ford is one of the highest recommended places for our cars to go to. I havent personally bought anything from them, but I have heard alot of people that are happy with them.

UsdmFocus 02-07-2012 03:13 PM

I emailed them and posted on a thread on another website

thenorm 02-08-2012 02:51 AM

Sometimes PMs get missed or lost in the hundreds that he gets everyday. Its happened to me before too. But from Steves own mouth, it's best to just call him up.
Steves great. And he's smart with shipping to Canada so that I don't have to pay brokerage at the border.

WiscoGTI 02-08-2012 12:18 PM

Yeah dude. Just call. Steve is awesome, and has hundreds, if not thousands of people who can co-sign for him.

UsdmFocus 02-08-2012 12:22 PM

i talked to him, but 599 for an unpainted svt focus bumper is a joke

WiscoGTI 02-08-2012 12:24 PM

Well, you're buying it new.. and they're discontinued.. as in, they're super rare. Plus I believe his kit comes complete with grilles, fog lights, etc.

So yeah, the price is going to be a bit high. You'll most likely be paying $300+ for a used one on the forums, and that's before shipping.

UsdmFocus 02-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiscoZx3 (Post 4001957)
Well, you're buying it new.. and they're discontinued.. as in, they're super rare.

So yeah, the price is going to be a bit high. You'll most likely be paying $300+ for a used one on the forums, and that's before shipping.

i found it brand new online for 400

WiscoGTI 02-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsdmFocus (Post 4001959)
i found it brand new online for 400

Well then pick up that one instead. [werd]