Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Houston February Meet - TeamFocalize (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277929)

tukaniSVT 01-23-2012 09:48 PM

Houston February Meet - TeamFocalize
 
Alrighty Houston ... Time to figure February's meet.

As stated before, we are going to do a mini-cruise in the Woodlands.

And as requested, this one will be on a Sunday.

So, now the details:
DATE: February 12th, 2012 - SUNDAY
TIME: 10AM-1030AM Meet
BEGIN CRUISE: 1045-1100AM CRUISE
MEET WHERE: HEB Store
ADDRESS: 130 Sawdust Rd. Spring, TX

I will be providing maps at the meet location and then we will ride. [driving]

No sneak peeks of the route. [;)]

It's not long, but it's a fun little drive through the good streets of the Woodlands. Nice area. I have the route planned out. Thanks to Pat who rode with me and figured it out.

NOTE: THIS IS A CRUISE NOT A RACE!!!
So, yes, we will cruise, but no racing through these streets.
If in case it rains ... we will cruise even slower. [;)]
Or, I'll have a backup plan in the area.

The after cruise: lunch at DOUBLE DAVE'S
Justin checked out the details and they have tons of space and will looking out for us.
ADDRESS:
606 Rayford Rd # F
Spring, TX 77386-1547


Look forward to seeing you guys there.

-Ray-

Blue5ive 01-23-2012 10:57 PM

Hope I can make it. Couldn't request the day off so I have to just wait and see what my schedule says when its posted this week.

SPRAYPAINT 01-24-2012 07:34 AM

This is going to be hard for me to make it at 10:30. I have church in Katy that ends about then. I will try to make this but cannot commit right now. It sucks because I was one who wanted Sundays! I will see if there is a Sautrday night service and maybe skip Sunday.

sleepyboy 01-24-2012 08:09 AM

I'll also have to see what's up for that date as well.

SvviftSVT 01-24-2012 12:26 PM

i am a maybe. might not have my car to my availability.
gotta take it back into the shop to get my clockspring replaced.... still....

and the courts want to install something on my car as well. :(

FocusFreak09 01-24-2012 03:24 PM

Well shouldnt have gotten that DWI Daniel. Sorry if i figured it out usually when a court wants to install something its a breathalyzer. I should be able to make this just need to request it off.

tukaniSVT 01-24-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtKonaZX3 (Post 3979468)
Hope I can make it. Couldn't request the day off so I have to just wait and see what my schedule says when its posted this week.

All good Donald. Here's to hoping your schedule pans out for you to come and play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRAYPAINT (Post 3979776)
This is going to be hard for me to make it at 10:30. I have church in Katy that ends about then. I will try to make this but cannot commit right now. It sucks because I was one who wanted Sundays! I will see if there is a Sautrday night service and maybe skip Sunday.

All good man, if all else fails, you can at least meet us up for lunch. [;)]

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyboy (Post 3979808)
I'll also have to see what's up for that date as well.

Paul, bring it buddy ... you need to come out of your night stalk at least once a season. [:)]

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvviftSVT (Post 3980084)
i am a maybe. might not have my car to my availability.
gotta take it back into the shop to get my clockspring replaced.... still....

and the courts want to install something on my car as well. :(

Sorry to hear man. And good luck with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FocusFreak09 (Post 3980294)
Well shouldnt have gotten that DWI Daniel. Sorry if i figured it out usually when a court wants to install something its a breathalyzer. I should be able to make this just need to request it off.

Jeremy, Jeremy ... no need to call the man out, even if it is obvious.

But hope you and Priscilla can come out and hang. Always good to see you guys.

-Ray-

FocusFreak09 01-24-2012 05:01 PM

Didn't mean to I was actually saying it more as a joke cuz I was hoping I was wrong.
Posted via FF Mobile

SvviftSVT 01-24-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FocusFreak09 (Post 3980294)
Well shouldnt have gotten that DWI Daniel. Sorry if i figured it out usually when a court wants to install something its a breathalyzer. I should be able to make this just need to request it off.

yeah, so i made a bad decision. you gotta call me out like that?
have you honestly never driven over the influence?
most people are "lucky enough" to not get caught.

let those without sin cast the first stones!

i made a bad choice and i am taking care of it.
i man'ed up and am taking responsibility for my actions.

SvviftSVT 01-24-2012 05:15 PM

whoops.
Got [ninja]'d

i'm not upset. it is something that happened and i have nobody to blame but myself.
my steering really did go out in my car, but the matter of the fact is that i still shouldn't have been behind the wheel.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.