Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Military Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Question about time in service (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276564)

GO.army.1969 01-06-2012 04:05 AM

Question about time in service
 
Like title say. I have 2 years prior service 6 years in the IRR never went to any driles,18 year break in service and now I have 4 years AD service. The question is does this mean I have 12 years TIS or 6 years TIS. Because the new RCP date for E-4p is 12 years. Im getting paid for all AD and IRR but only have 6 AD time? not looking to get the boot but if I do I guess im F'ed. But I guess I will still have a job till my ETS Nov 2013.

lscrx 01-07-2012 07:53 PM

I believe your IIR time only counts towards your pay, I don't think you'll get booted for it. I had 4 years active duty, 4 years IIR, and then I rejoined in 2010 getting paid E4 with 8 years TIS. Luckily my MOS was a star MOS so I got my E5 two months after rejoining.
Posted via FF Mobile

GO.army.1969 01-08-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lscrx (Post 3957521)
I believe your IIR time only counts towards your pay, I don't think you'll get booted for it. I had 4 years active duty, 4 years IIR, and then I rejoined in 2010 getting paid E4 with 8 years TIS. Luckily my MOS was a star MOS so I got my E5 two months after rejoining.
Posted via FF Mobile

That is what I thought as well my S1 does not know what thay are talking about. Where in K-Town are you im in K-Town as well im on Kleber

lscrx 01-08-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GO.army.1969 (Post 3957968)
That is what I thought as well my S1 does not know what thay are talking about. Where in K-Town are you im in K-Town as well im on Kleber

My S1 is useless as well, they tried to tell me that my prior service time didn't count for anything... [80?]

I live in Vogelweh Housing, work on ROB. I've got a new soldier that lives on Kleber... sucks cause I have to pick him up/drop him off every day. Do you have Focus Fanatic stickers on your car?

GO.army.1969 01-08-2012 11:36 AM

I live on Vogelweh as well on the Florida Loop next to the crossing bridge but our company is on Kleber and I have a Focus Fanatic sticker on rear window.

lscrx 01-09-2012 11:42 AM

Wow, I live on Florida Loop, 2nd building past housing, small world.

Posted via FF Mobile

gonefhsn 01-09-2012 12:52 PM

Norm, Get ahold of your career manager and ask them to do a 1506 on you to get all of your time straightened out, I had to do mine and after all was said and done I have now 10 years AD service with a total of 12 years with reserve time and get paid for 20. I had an 8 year break. And remeber pay is calculated off of your PEBD.

But yes your S-1 is worng RCP is off of your AD service time.

GO.army.1969 01-09-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefhsn (Post 3959663)
Norm, Get ahold of your career manager and ask them to do a 1506 on you to get all of your time straightened out, I had to do mine and after all was said and done I have now 10 years AD service with a total of 12 years with reserve time and get paid for 20. I had an 8 year break. And remeber pay is calculated off of your PEBD.

But yes your S-1 is worng RCP is off of your AD service time.

Yes all that is straight on my ERB already it just my S1 said its wrong???? I already did that at FT. Lewis when I was with 9th Finance my pay shows 12 years.

GO.army.1969 01-09-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lscrx (Post 3959573)
Wow, I live on Florida Loop, 2nd building past housing, small world.

Posted via FF Mobile

We should get together some time and have a BBQ you and your family are more than welcome to come over and eat some food. I will buy the meat and all the rest. We have a four day weeked this week if you all are not busy. Just need to know how many are coming like wife and kids I have a fifteen year old girl that can help with small children she also does daycare

gonefhsn 01-09-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GO.army.1969 (Post 3959829)
Yes all that is straight on my ERB already it just my S1 said its wrong???? I already did that at FT. Lewis when I was with 9th Finance my pay shows 12 years.

I would trust HRC and Finance over an S-1.


Do you have anyway to look at your retierment stuff, like in the reserves it shows how many years we have AD and Reserve time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp