Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Well here it is..Tint/Mud Flaps/Dual Exhaust! (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273624)

Gatorgibson 11-23-2011 05:41 PM

Well here it is..Tint/Mud Flaps/Dual Exhaust!
 
35% tint, ome Mud Flaps, stock muffler duals!

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0067.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0066.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0068.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0069.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0070.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...n/SANY0071.jpg

Jeremy07 11-23-2011 05:46 PM

Where oh where did you get your mudflaps at? I seriously want some for mine.[headbang]

Macsleuth 11-23-2011 06:03 PM

Wow, sweet! What duel exhaust system is that? Is it much louder than the factory? Or, maybe I should ask, does it sound better or way better than the factory system? Since I have pretty much the same car, I'll be watching your mods closely. ; )

Gatorgibson 11-23-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy07 (Post 3905299)
Where oh where did you get your mudflaps at? I seriously want some for mine.[headbang]

Ordered the flaps from my local ford dearlership.

Gatorgibson 11-23-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macsleuth (Post 3905321)
Wow, sweet! What duel exhaust system is that? Is it much louder than the factory? Or, maybe I should ask, does it sound better or way better than the factory system? Since I have pretty much the same car, I'll be watching your mods closely. ; )

Thank you...it is a stock camero muffler and sounds basically stock lol. I wanted the dual look without the loudness. It really sounds just a tad louder than stock with a tad of rumble.

The tips are "flo pro" 3"

Edgar 11-23-2011 06:11 PM

We need a video

Lincoln61 11-23-2011 06:23 PM

Nice job on the exhaust, I love the factory mud guards they were one of my first mods

Ghost71 11-23-2011 06:49 PM

Very sweet... Is it lowered?

tmnCA 11-23-2011 07:33 PM

Very nice, and tasteful. I really have to go get those mud flaps!!

OK I just called the dealer and they have front and rear listed separately $48 for the fronts and $65 for the rear! Sounds like others have paid less, is there somewhere online I can order?

Ghost71 11-23-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorgibson (Post 3905332)
Thank you...it is a stock camero muffler and sounds basically stock lol. I wanted the dual look without the loudness. It really sounds just a tad louder than stock with a tad of rumble.

The tips are "flo pro" 3"

What year Camaro muffler?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp