Phokus's ROTM thread..? [56k unfriendly :(]
Making me a ROTM thread. Here goes my first go at it! [driving]
Go nominate and vote for me and you get free cookies via the internet! [hihi]
I went out and took a few new pictures today. Found a pretty cool spot.
I wish the first two pics at the building said 2009 instead of 2000 though; would have been appropriate for this occasion
Then I recycled a couple pics I thought were nice for this thread
Enjoy and remember to vote! [popcorn]
A Bit about my Focus
It's a 2009 SE Sedan. It's red. I purchased it brand new with 0.5mi on the odometer on October 14, 2008.
It now has 51111.5 miles on it (palindrome, yay!) It was stock for quite some time and 35k miles is when I started getting things for mods and so far I like what I've done and there may be a few more things left for me to do. Not quite sure what yet. Probably the rest of the Dominant suspension bits like the control arms and whatnot.
I'm a bit OCD with it so I keep it shiny clean 95% of the time; the other 5% is when it just got dirty and is headed for a wash lol. Anything that needs to be fixed/replaced will be fixed replaced ASAP. Any rattling or creaking in the car will be found and remedied ASAP. Just trying to keep it perfect.
-FSWerks Front Strut tower bar
-Eibach 22mm Front Swaybar
-Eibach 25mm Rear Swaybar
-Dominant Front Swaybar Endlinks
-Dominant Rear Camber Arms
-SVT Rear Disc Brake Swap
-SES/Coupe Front Bumper Cover with Fog Lights
-Dark Chrome Grille
-Mini Morimoto MH1 Bi-Xenon Retrofitted Headlights in Dark Grey Metallic
-5000k HID Headlights and Fog Lights
-Redline Tuning Hood Struts
-Ford Keyless Entry Keypad
-2010+ Rear Trunklid without Keyhole
-SES/Coupe Dark Chrome Taillights
-3D Carbon Lower Rear Skirt
-35% Tint All Around
-OEM Cruise Control Swap
-Swapped Cloth Seats For Leather Seats
-Red Angry Bird
17" Motegi MR116 wrapped with Continental Extremecontact DW in 215/45/17
17" SES 15 Spoke wrapped with Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 in 215/45/17
I got awfully close to this bee..
Wow looks great! Were the headlights difficult to do? And I would have done 20% on the windows but if you like it thats all that matters!
I tinted my Focus first with 35% and felt meh with it. It's not quite dark enough in some cases as you can see in some of the pictures up there. So then stupid me goes along and tint my Crown Vic with 35% [hihi] Same issue but better.
Now I know though. No more 35 for me.
I was afraid to screw up the headlights as I tend to royally f things up when I shouldnt so I sent them off for a shop to do it and I don't think it was that difficult for them.. I had them back in a about a week [:)]
Here's the link for nomination by the way: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268658
Looks good. I run the exact same tire setup in the winter.
Drives like a tank in the snow. Gotta love it!
after working a bit at photoshop.
seems appropriate. [:)]
Really cool pics. good luck!
love this car... man those black rims and eaps? trade one for snowflakes? lol.. gl on winning
ewwww snowflakes. lol but I don't want to have to buy new tires.
They arent EAPs, if they were they wouldn't be snow wheels. lol
Yay. My Sync kit arrived. My car shall have Sync in a bit once I get it figured out and installed.
Gonna hook up the fog lights the right way while I'm at it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.|