Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drag Racing (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   funny story. (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26795)

itsalex17 10-05-2004 11:59 AM

funny story.

so I was driving back home the other night on I-5 and this jackass kept riding my ass for no reason, so I thought to myself this guy is a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] so I think I am gonna mess with him, so were doing about 75mph and he goes to try and pass me so I down shift to 5th, and he kinda keeps up with me till about 85mph then I just start to pull on him pretty bad, I do this a few times and then i finally let him pass, turns out it was a brand new audi a4, so if anybody was wondering our cars can take a4s. Also this one was the best, this other idiot in a suburban kept riding my ass and it was for no reason cause the traffic in front of me was going slow and there were semis to right, so i just keep slowing down to piss him off at this point, then all of the sudden there was a huge chunk of the semi tire tread in the road that i couldn't dodge and i ran over it, I was like damnit then I looked in my rearview mirror right after I hit it to see it fly out from the back of my car and smash out one of the headlights of a brandnew suburban. when I got to the gas station the only thing that happened to my car was the rubber piece under the bumber got knocked off of one of the clips so i hooked it back on at the gas station and was on my way.

itsalex17 10-05-2004 12:18 PM

yea i knew i could have dropped to 4th no problem but it was like 2 in the morning and i didnt really care if i got beat, so i was like f it but i still pulled on him in 5th, it was a 1.8t also if anyone was wondering which engine it had.

FiveDoorSVT 10-05-2004 12:59 PM

That'll teach that SUV idiot to tailgate. Didnt expect an SVTF to be able to leave a A4. I guess their too heavy for that little turbo.

Wailabod 10-05-2004 01:02 PM

yah i raced one when i had my turbo civic, blew his pants off, and my civ was only a little faster than my svt

Shady R 10-05-2004 02:26 PM

I just like to slow down and then when they try to pass in the other lane I move into it and slow down more. 50 in a 75 is ok if you tailgate me. But if by chance you do get on the side of me I'm going to challeng it 100% of the time. Hate tail gaiting drivers.

zslaton 10-05-2004 07:20 PM

i doubt a focus or a civic will take an A4 with someone who knows how to drive it. All of these stories from the highways make me laugh because 9 times out of 10 it is some schmuck in the other car instead of someone who knows how to drive it.

CantFocus 10-05-2004 08:45 PM

Damn that is classic with the SUV. That story makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

biketcher 10-05-2004 09:47 PM

I drive to work at 5:30 in the morning and I'm always running into some j/o in the left lane doing 60. I usually pass without causing problems, but not always. Anyway, last week I decided to do the speed limit on every road (three different highways) on my way to work. HOO BOY!! Man did I piss some people off! I was in the right lane the whole way (17 miles) and I didn't pass one car. Everybody passed me! EVERBODY! So, when I get to work I am in a great mood. Why? Because I managed to piss off a whole bunch of people and I was completely within my rights. Oh, and I saved gas...probably. It was great!

Would I do it again? No f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing way. I was scared for my life! But after watching all the idiots go by doing crazy [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]**, I will probably slow down a little. A little.

Codes 10-05-2004 09:51 PM

Around here I tend to not piss people off, in Houston you never know who is carrying a gun. But if you go the speed limit on most roads in Houston you will get your ass run off the road.