Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Chart listing all trim comparisons? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262376)

oldpueblo 07-05-2011 04:46 PM

Chart listing all trim comparisons?

I'm trying to decide which trim level/combination of packages to buy but I can't find an easy to reference chart. There is one on the Ford site but its a huge pain to scroll for some reason (bad flash coding I guess) and you can't copy text out of it to look at elsewhere. Does anyone know of another site that details the differences between all three trims including package options?

EddieWinslow 07-05-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldpueblo (Post 3730258)
I'm trying to decide which trim level/combination of packages to buy but I can't find an easy to reference chart. There is one on the Ford site but its a huge pain to scroll for some reason (bad flash coding I guess) and you can't copy text out of it to look at elsewhere. Does anyone know of another site that details the differences between all three trims including package options?

Go to your Dealer, they can print out all standard options for each trim as well as options you can add.

as well as a picture of each standard Rim as well as optional ones.

seamustry 07-05-2011 05:36 PM

brochure has a chart as well and it's pdf i believe.

red2009se 07-05-2011 11:21 PM

The Ford dot com site can lead to order info. Also, web search [Goog, Yahoo, Bing] for '2012 Focus Order Guide'.

EddieWinslow 07-05-2011 11:29 PM

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...COPXsbcI&pli=1

for those unable to search

Targon 07-06-2011 06:12 AM

There are two listings, the European version, and the North American version for the models. There are also some differences for Canada.

Since I am here in the USA, here's the basic stuff, I won't go into the packages or too many details. I'm also not going to break it out for the 4-door vs. 5-door which have some MINOR differences(5-door has the rear spoiler standard).

S(only available in 4-door sedan):
2.0L DI engine delivering 160 horsepower(159 for PZEV)
5-speed manual transmission
Front wheel disc brakes, rear drum with Anti-lock braking System
15 inch steel wheels with silver painted covers
Blind spot mirrors
rear bench seat with tip-fold-flat feature
AM/FM Radio with single CD and 4 speakers
Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
Manual air conditioning
Power front windows with driver one-touch down.

SE has all the features of S plus:
16 inch steel wheels with silver painted covers
fog lamps with chrome surrounds
automatic headlamps
MyKey owner controls
Front and rear floor mats
Steering wheel with secondary audio controls
power front and rear windows with driver one-touch down

SEL has all the features of SE plus:
PowerShift 6-speed automatic with SelectShift manual control
4-wheel disc brakes
16 inch aluminum wheels
Chrome beltline
Body-color exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
6 speaker audio system
MyFord driver connect technology
SYNC voice-activated communications and entertainment system
Interior Ambient Lighting
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and secondary audio controls
dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
60/40 split rear seats with tip-fold-flat feature
Power front and rear windows with one-touch up/down on all windows
Universal garage door opener
Perimeter Alarm

Titanium includes all features in the SEL plus:
17 inch sport aluminum wheels
Rear spoiler(on sedan, hatch has them standard)
Black fog lamp surrounds with chrome accents
Sport-tuned suspension
Intelligent access with push-button start
MyFord Touch with 8 inch center stack touch screen
SIRIUS Satellite Radio
Sony Audio System with 10 speakers and subwoofer
HD Radio with iTunes Tagging
Sport Seats

Note that the S only has the normal 6-speed automatic as an option, and there are NO other options for the most part.

The SE has the Convenience Package(Cruise Control, map lights, Perimeter alarm).

SE MyFord & SYNC package has SYNC elements with USB port, MyFord driver connect package(voice activated stuff), rear 12V powerpoint(lighter jack for car chargers and such), and the 6 speaker audio system.

On the SE, if you get 203A, that is both convenience package and MyFord & SYNC package...it adds SIRIUS as a bonus feature.

SE does have automatic as an option, moonroof, Winter Package(heated front seats and external mirrors plus all-weather floor mats). There are others as well, but the sport pack has some questions about the sport-tuned suspension and if it is included or not these days.

The SEL has MyFord Touch and Sony package(included in the base Titanium)

SEL Premium package(Rain sensing wipers, leather trimmed seats with power drivers seat, 17 inch aluminum wheels, reverse sensing system, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and rear armrest)

The SEL also has the winter package, plus voice activated navigation(requires MyFord Touch I believe), and the parking technology package(automatic parallel parking system).

The Titanium has the premium package as well(same as the SEL version but without the 17 inch wheels since they are standard on the Titanium), and adds a Titanium handling package which has 18 inch wheels with summer tires.

I hope this answers your questions. There are additional accessories such as the cargo net, all weather floor mats, and stuff like that available as well.

biggupp1 12-12-2011 10:21 AM

Here is the 2012 order guide given to me by a dealer:

http://tinyurl.com/c4e4662

Mik Ohki 12-12-2011 11:20 AM

Don't forget the SFE package which in addition to LRR tires and aero wheel covers, includes 4 wheel disc brakes, a spoiler, special SFE badge (see my avatar), and probably a slightly differently tuned transmission.

As far as I know, since you cannot get Frosted Glass with the sports package, it is the only way to get a Frosted Glass sedan with 4 wheel disc brakes, and a spoiler, stock.