Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Access Zero 60 (5 Year Anniversary) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258358)

Pattacular 05-17-2011 08:17 PM

Access Zero 60 (5 Year Anniversary)

Just in case anyone is unaware:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3429/...2fdb2448_z.jpg

13th team name of the list, guys. Check it.
Last team name, but it's still there.

71shadow 05-17-2011 10:37 PM

truck has drained my gas money i wont even make it to next paycheck :,,,,/ so thats a no for me now but on the other hand all i need is ujoint and inspection and im GOOOOODD for the Shadow to be running

Matsuo 05-18-2011 01:21 AM

I'm there =D

Pattacular 05-18-2011 08:16 AM

Well I just realized that my mother is graduating this saturday, which is good and bad news. Good that she is finally graduating. Also good because I will be able to make it to AZ on time for the first time in a while. Bad because I will have to miss a night of straight bankin'

Ausv7 05-18-2011 09:08 AM

I will be there. I also say maybe we should have someone go early and save us spots. What i was planning is if anyone wants too. we have converted my meet to a meet up spot for an hour or 2 and the roll out to AZ. But any one who wants to roll out there with me i will be leaving a little early. Plus we will need cones because the only reserved spots are the one's in front of the store if im correct. but also if we show up a lil before 9 we can get great spots because i showed up early last time and I was right up front.

ChuckDee 05-18-2011 02:06 PM

i'll be there as well on my stock suspension lol.

zinger.637 05-18-2011 02:34 PM

There are new rules at planet zero I hope you guys are aware about.

zinger.637 05-18-2011 02:39 PM

Source:Straight from h-i

After much discussion, I would like to update the community on the changes/updates we have made to Access Zero to make it safer, more organized and to better serve the community. Thank you everyone who has posted up creative suggestions to help us. Special Thanks to Team Hi Oc, Aznguy83, mk3ofdoom, Kataboboi, SyntheticGT, CL9Lover and Youngin for helping us put ideas together at the meeting for a better meet.

1. We decided to keep the meet free.

2. We will have a reserved parking section for those who want to support the meet and help us out. Parking here is $5. Parking outside the reserved area is free, but you MUST be in a parking spot.

3. We will have a drink station outside in the parking lot for better accessibility selling Energy drinks, Sodas, Ramune, etc.
*The above 2 points will help us pay for the extra security and higher cost of running the meet. Please help us out.

4. We will have twice the HPD officers on duty at each meet.

5. HPD officers will now be stationed around the entrances and exits.

6. We are increasing the number of volunteers.

7. Driving around in circles, around the meet is no longer allowed. If we run out of parking, access to the lot will be restricted.

8. Driving around with your trunks/doors open is no longer allowed.

Ausv7 05-18-2011 03:16 PM

Sounds good. Let's get us a few free spots then maybe next time we could all pitch in and pay????? Unless we do it for this one????

Pattacular 05-18-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinger.637 (Post 3675391)
Source:Straight from h-i

After much discussion, I would like to update the community on the changes/updates we have made to Access Zero to make it safer, more organized and to better serve the community. Thank you everyone who has posted up creative suggestions to help us. Special Thanks to Team Hi Oc, Aznguy83, mk3ofdoom, Kataboboi, SyntheticGT, CL9Lover and Youngin for helping us put ideas together at the meeting for a better meet.

1. We decided to keep the meet free.

2. We will have a reserved parking section for those who want to support the meet and help us out. Parking here is $5. Parking outside the reserved area is free, but you MUST be in a parking spot.

3. We will have a drink station outside in the parking lot for better accessibility selling Energy drinks, Sodas, Ramune, etc.
*The above 2 points will help us pay for the extra security and higher cost of running the meet. Please help us out.

4. We will have twice the HPD officers on duty at each meet.

5. HPD officers will now be stationed around the entrances and exits.

6. We are increasing the number of volunteers.

7. Driving around in circles, around the meet is no longer allowed. If we run out of parking, access to the lot will be restricted.

8. Driving around with your trunks/doors open is no longer allowed.

Yeah I forgot to post up the new rules. Not much has changed that really applies to us since we don't do the slab strut anyway. As far as the cones, I don't know Austin. I think that is really a gray area that kinda borderlines as a dick move at a place with limited spaces. But we will see. Hopefully we can get together and try to be there for 8 to 830ish. Because a 9PM roll in almost guarantees that we will not get adjacent spots.