Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Craigslist Finds (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256507)

Pattacular 04-24-2011 06:03 PM

Craigslist Finds
 
I don't know if anyone else really scans through Craigslist as often as I do, but I usually find some stuff that is interesting. And I figure I will try to post them up here just in case some of you might be interested.

(Note: If I am crossing any lines with this, mods, let me know. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.)

Anyway, I start with this:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2343853216.html

Focus0087 04-24-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattacular (Post 3646908)
I don't know if anyone else really scans through Craigslist as often as I do, but I usually find some stuff that is interesting. And I figure I will try to post them up here just in case some of you might be interested.

(Note: If I am crossing any lines with this, mods, let me know. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.)

Anyway, I start with this:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2343853216.html

sweet front end, but the flames is to much

Pattacular 04-24-2011 06:11 PM

Honestly thought the flames were hilarious. But yeah, I don't know if the guy is interested in parting or trading, but the front end, headlights, wheels and such look good. Always worth a shot.

Pattacular 04-24-2011 06:47 PM

Not a focus but:

92 Taurus SHO not-running ($750)
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2343357981.html

Pattacular 04-24-2011 08:14 PM

I know Adam was looking for a 64, but I found a 62:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2342480730.html

Pattacular 04-25-2011 05:41 PM

Ok so this dude has been trying to sell these wheels for months now. I have thought about buying them but I don't really know. They seem like they would look interesting on a Focus. Whether that is interesting good or interesting back is a whole other story. http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2341336477.html

Matsuo 04-25-2011 05:45 PM

those wheels... no.... please....no.... lol

Pattacular 04-25-2011 05:48 PM

Man I don't know why but somehow it seems like it could work. I know they look awful, but given some extreme polishing and so forth, and slapped on a dropped focus. If I had $200 to just throw around I would buy them just to see how they would actually look.

AvieF 04-25-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattacular (Post 3648195)
Ok so this dude has been trying to sell these wheels for months now. I have thought about buying them but I don't really know. They seem like they would look interesting on a Focus. Whether that is interesting good or interesting back is a whole other story. http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2341336477.html

I had those same exact rims on my 79 cutlass lol they would look insane on a focus hahahaha. but hey to each their own lol [:p]

Pattacular 04-25-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvieF (Post 3648211)
I had those same exact rims on my 79 cutlass lol they would look insane on a focus hahahaha. but hey to each their own lol [:p]

Hell I have two full sets of stocks... Maybe I can play my cards right and just straight up trade him one of the sets. I mean, honestly what am I going to use them for? And i know they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I'll sleep on it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp