Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   TeamFocalize organization (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256018)

tukaniSVT 04-19-2011 12:22 AM

TeamFocalize organization

Okay guys. Thank you for all of those voting in the TeamFocalize needing leadership thread.

I have been officially chosen by votes to become the lead for TeamFocalize.

Now let's get the organization up to speed with some positions to fulfill and help bring the team forward.

Okay positions I was thinking about:
- 2nd in command - when leader is not present
- Organizer / Event Coordinator - Will gather all event information to figure a plan of action with leader
- Treasurer - to ensure when we do decide to pay for something as a group (banner/tshirts/hats ... etc) will figure cost and discuss cost with leader. Also figure cost of events with Organizer

If you guys have other positions in mind let me know. But I only want 2-3 positions under the leader. Making only 3-4 of us getting the events and meets together.

Also if you would like to be considered for the position please let me know here.

-Ray-

sleepyboy 04-19-2011 12:34 AM

All hale lord Raymond!!!

[pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray][pray]

[giddy][giddy][giddy] I had too lol

Matsuo 04-19-2011 12:42 AM

Dibs on website.... I could do the second in command bit too if need be :o

sleepyboy 04-19-2011 12:51 AM

HHmmm "Darth Matsuo" it does have a ring to it doesn't? lol

Matsuo 04-19-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyboy (Post 3639762)
HHmmm "Darth Matsuo" it does have a ring to it doesn't? lol

Oh god please.

Sith Lord Raymond
Darth Matsuo

Eff ya.[drinking]

tukaniSVT 04-19-2011 12:53 AM

We can get a few nominations of peeps to fulfill these positions and then make a new poll later of those who have been nominated.

-Ray-

sleepyboy 04-19-2011 12:56 AM

^^Yes my emperor, as you wish lol

tukaniSVT 04-19-2011 12:59 AM

We should make Paul like a head StormTrooper ... in yellow. [;)]

-Ray-

Fo' SHO 04-19-2011 01:16 AM

now now, we musn't play favorites where everyone is watching! Save that for the secret boards. . lol.

But seriously I would love to help get things off the ground. If i still did the autoshow deal, this would be easier! d'oh!

jmiller_1974 04-19-2011 01:20 AM

Paul, You gotta be the DJ, and "Director of Libations".[hihi]

On a serious note, it wouldn't hurt to have a Secretary/Historian, someone who may want to keep the minutes of each meeting, possibly digitally transcribes through a digital voice recorder. Possibly keep a Team blog going.

Also a Sergeant-at-Arms, someone who is cool with everyone and respected enough to be able to effectively assert and enforce the Team rules and bylaws.

Maybe even a Lieutenant, the intermediary who confers with the Sith Lords and helps with regular members and probationary(new) members going over goals, plans and such.

Just a little donation from the Peanut Gallery. Carry on.[thumb]