Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Massive Speed (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   My experience with Massive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255819)

DrugdealerCPhT 04-16-2011 02:49 PM

My experience with Massive

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to put this, but give it a shot anyways.

I had ordered a set of the 9mm spark plug wires for my SVTF a couple of weeks ago. The order was processed and shipped rather quick, and I had my wires a few days later. When I went to put them on, I noticed that the coil ends didn't look quite right. I ordered the stock ends, but these were most definitely the MSD ends.

The next business day, I gave Massive a call to see how to proceed. I spoke with a gentleman (Mark/ Mike, perhaps?) who looked up my order and said that I had ordered the right wires, but for some reason was sent the wrong ones. Things happen, I understand completely. The next thing really surprised me. The man on the phone says "I really apologize for the mix up, I'll get you taken care of. I'll send a UPS label with a driver to pickup the wrong wires and we'll send out the right ones right away". About 5 business days later (I called back and Ingrid told me they were shipping from CA, so it might take a little longer), I received the correct wires.

I work for a business which caters to high-end and often needy clients. Our owner demands the highest of customer care for our patients and doctor-clients, so my standard expectation for businesses I personally deal with is (perhaps a bit skewed) high. When I dealt with Massive, I was FAR from disappointed, but rather impressed, despite the mistake. I honestly think that the true measure of customer service isn't how well you do your job normally, but how well you can handle abnormal situations.

Kudos to Massive for handling my orders with the highest standard of customer service, and a big thank you to Ingrid and Mark/Mike (the gentleman I initially spoke with).

BTW, the wires work great. Smooth idle, no misfires, SUPERIOR fit and finish, and overall, a high quality looking product.

Tom-E09 04-16-2011 03:45 PM

if FF had a like button i would like this

jmiller_1974 04-16-2011 03:49 PM

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...[facepalm]

Top left, right under the big orange "Post Reply" tab...[nutkick]

@ the OP, glad all went well, Karl and the rest of Massive are a bunch of real stand up folks!

FocusedSlayer 04-16-2011 04:14 PM

I spoke with Karl , the owner about my ordeal and losing something that I needed to complete an install and he was gonna send out a replacement part at no charge . Told me that he would take care of it .
And just for that , I specifically told him no way that it was my fault for losing the part and got it shipped immediately overnight so I could finish my suspension installation . He said that he wouldn't charge me for the part just shipping and again I said not happening so I bought a shirt and had the part shipped overnight at my expense .

Excellent service and customer support from Massive !!!!

K Dog 04-18-2011 09:04 AM

Appreciate the kind sentiment!!! We try!

Tom-E09 04-18-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmiller_1974 (Post 3636803)
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...[facepalm]

Top left, right under the big orange "Post Reply" tab...[nutkick]

iFail. lol.

But as for karl. I have not ordered my part yet but hearing the stories, i am happy to say that i cannot wait to get the money to buy from yall.

riprock 04-18-2011 05:53 PM

i didnt have any issues with my order, but i too feel that they were professional to the point of feeling like i was talking to a friend. they never have a problem giving me as much info as possible before i make my purchase, thereby making me 100% confident that its the correct product and definetely the correct company to purchase from. will be doing more business soon.