Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   What are the better seat covers for the non SVT seats? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255176)

BowerR64 04-08-2011 02:51 AM

What are the better seat covers for the non SVT seats?
 
I have an 07 SE with the plain grey cloth seats.

Ive seen the roush covers but i dont really care for those. My car is grey so ide want somthing black, grey or black/grey and if i go with covers i dont want cloth again. Ide like to have leather or pleather type.

I figured before i just gamble with some that may not fit good ide ask you guys what others have tried and what seems to work and fit good.

Ide prefer to strip the old covers off and recover the foam but if i cant get that then i guess recovering the stock cloth is ok.

FocusontheZX 04-08-2011 09:44 AM

The $15 ones from advance auto actually fit really well. I had a set of grey/black ones on my cloth seats for like 2 years, until I found a set of actual leather seats and swapped.

FocusedSlayer 04-08-2011 12:05 PM

Its been a while but I'm pretty sure I got my fake leather seat covers from Calcarcover.com and everyone always seems to think they are real leather seats .

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/DSC_0005.jpg




http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/DSC_0006.jpg

BowerR64 04-08-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FocusontheZX (Post 3627029)
The $15 ones from advance auto actually fit really well. I had a set of grey/black ones on my cloth seats for like 2 years, until I found a set of actual leather seats and swapped.

Cool ill check those out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FocusedSlayer (Post 3627232)
Its been a while but I'm pretty sure I got my fake leather seat covers from Calcarcover.com and everyone always seems to think they are real leather seats .

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/DSC_0005.jpg




http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/DSC_0006.jpg

What did the front 2 run you?

FocusedSlayer 04-08-2011 11:01 PM

BowerR64 , I'm not real sure but I did some searching and I got them from a place called http://www.coverking.com/


I have a set of the Neoprene covers in 1 of my F 150's and I bet they have lasted me close to 10 years and still look brand new.

BowerR64 04-14-2011 03:31 PM

Anyone else try seat covers?

I was thinking about taking mine out to recover them maybe remove the stock covers. That way i can vacume the carpet as well.

miragesmack 04-14-2011 09:16 PM

I like my Roadwire covers. My kid killed my camera, so I can't post pics, but they have a different pattern that other sets you see. They have a facebook page, which has Focus pics posted. And I posted a link below to their covers on ebay, although there are no Focus ones for sale now. Normally they are about $700, but I got a set for $250 on ebay, just keep your eyes peeled.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...506.m270.l1313

BowerR64 04-14-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miragesmack (Post 3634910)
I like my Roadwire covers. My kid killed my camera, so I can't post pics, but they have a different pattern that other sets you see. They have a facebook page, which has Focus pics posted. And I posted a link below to their covers on ebay, although there are no Focus ones for sale now. Normally they are about $700, but I got a set for $250 on ebay, just keep your eyes peeled.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...506.m270.l1313

Dude for that kind of money ide just get all new seats. Ive already removed the back ones so all ill be recovering are the 2 front ones. They arnt even that comfortable. I thought while i had it out and apart ide try and maybe add some lower bolster pads to the back.

cant you get some different seats for like 3-400?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp