Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   OKC snow (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250503)

FriendlyFocus 02-11-2011 04:27 PM

OKC snow
 
[:(!] The recent storm did a little damage to the old Foci. I did take it out

with no problems. Well, got hung up a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure

during the chaos I cracked the lwr tranny mount bushing. It was an upgraded

one too. I guess they don't like the cold.

How did everyone else fair in the snow?

Own2Focus 02-18-2011 04:51 PM

After finally getting my foci's out of the snow. I was able to make it to anywhere I needed to be!

Here's a shot of them stuck in the snow, the first time around...lol
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/v...s/IMAG0007.jpg

FriendlyFocus 02-22-2011 07:11 PM

Dang. JUst finished putting on the Eibach struts and shocks, rear sway bar bushings/end links, and lwr tranny mount from CFM.
Ahhh, now I feel better.

Own2Focus 02-22-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FriendlyFocus (Post 3567748)
Dang. JUst finished putting on the Eibach struts and shocks, rear sway bar bushings/end links, and lwr tranny mount from CFM.
Ahhh, now I feel better.

Nice Upgrades!

SlimShady 02-23-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FriendlyFocus (Post 3567748)
Dang. JUst finished putting on the Eibach struts and shocks, rear sway bar bushings/end links, and lwr tranny mount from CFM.
Ahhh, now I feel better.

You got to tell me when you do this stuff. I am more than willing to give you a hand.

Own2Focus 02-23-2011 10:38 AM

I know it's off topic a bit, but is anyone going to the car show at the fairgrounds on the 6th?

FriendlyFocus 02-23-2011 07:19 PM

Sorry, I got a lil ancey in the pancey when the parts came in.

I didn't know about the car show. How much is it? Is it like a dealer show?

Own2Focus 02-23-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FriendlyFocus (Post 3569170)
Sorry, I got a lil ancey in the pancey when the parts came in.

I didn't know about the car show. How much is it? Is it like a dealer show?

I think it's a dealers show, and I think it only cost $8 to get in. And 7-11 has a BOGO coupons there. www.okcautoshow.com

FriendlyFocus 02-25-2011 02:35 PM

let me chk into it. thx.

AWelch85 09-04-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Own2Focus (Post 3562724)
After finally getting my foci's out of the snow. I was able to make it to anywhere I needed to be!

Here's a shot of them stuck in the snow, the first time around...lol
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/v...s/IMAG0007.jpg

Is that on Featherstone Dr?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.