Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK1 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who knew.... (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231687)

ChuckDee 05-13-2010 10:15 PM

Who knew....
 
that this was for sale?
http://www.extremedimensions.com/11927.html

its a cf TRUNK for the 05-07 sedans, they don't have them for the 00-04 but it would have been nice if they did.

jmiller_1974 05-13-2010 10:25 PM

I knew, just can't afford it yet. I know I searched everywhere for one when I had My SE, with no luck.

Just do a SAP rear end conversion, chuck.

Flashypants 05-13-2010 10:30 PM

anyone else not feeling the CF trunk? Doesn't look right to me

hypnoticracing 05-13-2010 11:03 PM

i like the trunk, i would do the sap rear conversion but there are no tial light options for the 05-07

captcurt_18 05-14-2010 12:05 AM

I think its sick as hell. Would look awesome with a cf hood and a painted roof

sleepyboy 05-14-2010 12:09 AM

I would do my whole car in CF if I could. I want to be light weight!! of course that takes money to buy stuff...

DerekGrugan 05-14-2010 02:05 AM

that makes me wanna throw on a SAP rear bumper and get some 05-07 taillights

Defiant 05-14-2010 07:44 AM

Sick mod! It's not too expensive, I'd love to get one!

Fav.

UnFocusedST 05-14-2010 08:39 AM

I want to get one. It would go well with my CF lip and CF hood.

Extreme Dimensions 05-14-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mave (Post 3278976)
I want to get one. It would go well with my CF lip and CF hood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defiant (Post 3278945)
Sick mod! It's not too expensive, I'd love to get one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by captcurt_18 (Post 3278754)
I think its sick as hell. Would look awesome with a cf hood and a painted roof

Hit me up for special forum member pricing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckDee (Post 3278590)
that this was for sale?
http://www.extremedimensions.com/11927.html

its a cf TRUNK for the 05-07 sedans, they don't have them for the 00-04 but it would have been nice if they did.

I knew!!! [thumb]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp