Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Great dealings with zx360 (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231228)

Valky 05-07-2010 07:48 PM

Great dealings with zx360

I recently purchased some auto-x numbers from Josh, zx360. Josh worked with me to get the numbers exactly the way I wanted them. We PMed each other for a few hours at least getting all the details settled and he stayed up late that night so he could get them shipped the next morning.

Josh was great to work with, he finished the product very quickly and had it to my door within a few days. The product is exactly as I imagined it and its of excellent quality. I can't wait to put it on next week!

Thanks again Josh, I'm coming to you with my future vinyl needs!

jholso 05-07-2010 08:18 PM

I have worked with Josh a couple of different times, and I have noting but great things to say. He got my order out shipped fast, created my custom decals with seriously almost no turn around time. He was fanatstic to deal with, very proffesional.

[thumb]

2010_SES 05-07-2010 10:23 PM

Purchased some Sedan Revolution decals from him. They were here quick and packaged perfectly. I have already ordered some custom decals from him which took him almost no time to draw up for me.

He will respond to you very quickly and is very pleasant and easy to deal with! Thanks Josh!!!! [cheers]

fastzx360 05-08-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010_SES (Post 3270967)
Purchased some Sedan Revolution decals from him. They were here quick and packaged perfectly. I have already ordered some custom decals from him which took him almost no time to draw up for me.

He will respond to you very quickly and is very pleasant and easy to deal with! Thanks Josh!!!! [cheers]

I agree. Great guy to deal with [thumb]

bringler26 05-08-2010 02:36 AM

I have had several orders that I have made through him and they all went smoothly. I'll definitely keep buying from him. Fast shipping good and communication.

jmiller_1974 05-08-2010 03:15 AM

I got My SR vinyl from Josh as well. Great prices, top quality and very professional shipping. I'm absolutely sure I'll deal w/ Him in the Future for other vinyls I will be needing.[thumb]

zx360 05-08-2010 11:03 AM

Thank you guys for the kind words, i try to tread everyone how i would wish to be treated if i was spending my hard earned money with someone, and package things how i would like to see them if i was getting them. Thanks for the kind words and i look forward to working with all of you again.

2010_SES 05-08-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx360 (Post 3271352)
Thank you guys for the kind words, i try to tread everyone how i would wish to be treated if i was spending my hard earned money with someone, and package things how i would like to see them if i was getting them...

It Shows!!!

Screamin SVT 06-04-2010 12:05 PM

I recently purchased the FF Regional decals. They were delivered quickly and went on without any problem whatsoever. (Posted pix in the thread [thumb])

I then ordered a totally custom decal and Josh put it together,cut it and packed it up over the Memorial Day weekend. I received it on Thursday. Thanks very much Josh and I'll definitely be doing more with you in the near future. [cheers]

zx360 06-04-2010 12:08 PM

thanks for the kind words guys. [thumb]