Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Texas (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   **attn** 832, 281, 713 (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229966)

AdmiralZX3 04-22-2010 04:33 PM

**attn** 832, 281, 713

Hey Houton guys, I'm gonna be in town coming in from the Mid-Atlantic Region, Virginia to be exct. Ill be in the south side, Clear Lake, Seabrook, & Kemah area. even though i wont have my focus with me i will have 2 amazing rides that will demand respect everywhere i go, promise. While im in town for about 13 days id love to meet up and hang out with our Houtson brethern.

Hopefully you guys will write me back, pm me whatever. Cant wait to get back home! See you guys at the end of July.

sleepyboy 04-22-2010 08:21 PM

^^If you bring the girl in your avatar I'll surely make time to meet up lol. I'm sure we can arrange a Houston fofo meet for that time. I'm sure the other guys wouldn't mind.

AdmiralZX3 04-22-2010 09:09 PM

ha she wont be able to come. lol! that would be awesome if you guys had a meet and i could stop by. just keep my posted on what you guys are gonna do. Ill be down there on July 22 and leaving like Aug 4? i think. i dont remember. but yeah let me know what you guys do.

ChuckDee 04-22-2010 10:20 PM

if u plan to come around that time, then we'll make our monthly meet surround those dates, im sure of it. it would be good to finally meet u in person :)

FocusFreak09 04-23-2010 12:55 AM

Yea I agree with chuck. I'm not that far from where u will be and actually go to school in webster so I think this should happen
Posted via FF Mobile

tukaniSVT 04-23-2010 01:13 AM

Good dates and time to make a meet.

We'll make it happen, captain. ... Or ... should I say Admiral.

-Ray-

AdmiralZX3 04-23-2010 06:39 AM

Dates: like earlier stated. July 22-Aug 4. these are set in stone and cannot be changed. You guys pick the times not a problem for me. I do know every Tuesday or at least when i was there every Tuesday at Doc's Upper Deck about 10-11p there was a band Strippers Lie that played there. We all could meet up someplace then go to Doc's and get some beers and watch a really good cover band. unless there are underage people then a weekend G2G would make more sense.

Im super glad i mentioned it way early so we can get everybody's schedules coordinating and all.

Thanks guys this is gonna be great to meet everybody i talk to on FF and to meet other members from my hometown! I wish i was gonna have MY focus, but i wont. Im fixin to have a photo shoot when the weather gets better and ill make sure to bring my computer to the G2G.

sleepyboy 04-23-2010 06:41 AM

^^I still wish you could bring that girl in your avatar lol she's HAWT!!!

tukaniSVT 04-23-2010 09:38 AM

Good to go man. We will collaborate with you being in Houston. And even if we do a weekend meet ... I would be game to meet up with you and check out that cover band you speak of. And have a few beers. (I KNOW PAUL WOULD BE GAME FOR THE BEERS)

-Ray-

sleepyboy 04-23-2010 04:55 PM

I woke up today cause I thought SOME one posted something about drinking beers? [scratch][cheers]