Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: Florida (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   any shops down south? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203505)

flores01zx3 06-26-2009 11:14 AM

any shops down south?

I live down in miami, anyone know any good shops they've gone to down here, i don't want to go to any shop to mod up my car, half the time they don't know what their doing

Posted via FF Mobile

RED_187 06-27-2009 06:22 PM

The mechanics over at steeda.. thats the only shop I know of.

warneej 06-27-2009 08:35 PM

steeda is up in valdosta, ga now

C-F-M is near orlando

or come up to tampa and we'll mod the shit outta that car [hihi] can anyone say garage day?

Cobra Focus 06-27-2009 11:05 PM

Well, I guess it would all depend on what you need done. As for Steeda, unless its a Mustang they dont usually know anything about the Focus. I ve had my Focus since Nov of 02 and have done several head swaps to motor rebuilds and do almost everything myself. What are looking at doing?

RED_187 06-28-2009 03:42 PM

lol ' garage day'

TaylorinAlaska 06-28-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra Focus (Post 2814956)
Well, I guess it would all depend on what you need done. As for Steeda, unless its a Mustang they dont usually know anything about the Focus. I ve had my Focus since Nov of 02 and have done several head swaps to motor rebuilds and do almost everything myself. What are looking at doing?

Out of curiosity, you went 6-7 years without hearing of FocusFanatics.com? How?

I was just wondering. :p

Cobra Focus 06-28-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorinAlaska (Post 2815786)
Out of curiosity, you went 6-7 years without hearing of FocusFanatics.com? How?

I was just wondering. :p

Well, I did quite some time ago. It was alot smaller in size at that time. I ve been on focal jet and aint too fond of it aswell as club focus but doesnt seem to be around anymore. 3 years my car was down for a rebuild and just couldnt find the time to get it back together. I had the car in one side of town and lived on the other and moved too many times so the car sat. Finally got the car running hence my introduction.lol

TaylorinAlaska 06-28-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra Focus (Post 2816205)
Well, I did quite some time ago. It was alot smaller in size at that time. I ve been on focal jet and aint too fond of it aswell as club focus but doesnt seem to be around anymore. 3 years my car was down for a rebuild and just couldnt find the time to get it back together. I had the car in one side of town and lived on the other and moved too many times so the car sat. Finally got the car running hence my introduction.lol

Ok, that makes sense. I didnt mean to flame or anything.

Anyways, sorry for the thread jack.

flores01zx3 07-03-2009 10:30 AM

You thread jacked me nasty lol.. Don't want to do nothing major, my car iss tock now, lanning to do borla catback exhaust system with flex pipe, svt headers, volant intake, 65 mm throttle body,stage 2 cams and cam gears,tune, and frpp suspension... gonna swap out with new engine and tranmission later.. Not a mechanic guy so I have no idea how to put all those mods on, noob? Yup lol.. Where do you live by cobra focus?
Posted via FF Mobile

Cobra Focus 07-05-2009 12:05 AM

Those of things are rather easy installs and can be done in one day. Im up in pompano beach near 95. Just let me know if you wanna have things done.