Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Chat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch! (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19531)

RemixTuning 07-17-2004 02:55 PM

Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch!

Well, I went to the track this past Wednesday to race my Cougar, and things didnt work out too well. Apparently my fuel pump has been recalled and it caused my car to have some serious issues, most of which you'll see on the video. Theres a few Focus's out there too which im sure the owners post here. Check out the video and tell me what you think.

http://remixtuning.com/videos_2.cfm

After you see the video please post some feedback for me. In particular, im wanting to know a few bits of information.

1. Did the video play quickly for you when you pressed play?
2. Which version did you watch?
3. Did one of the versions not play for you?
4. If the video didnt play, are you using the newest versions of Windows Media Player and Quicktime?
5. What is your connection, Cable, DSL, or 56k?

Im going to be doing a webcast on both of my sites this month and again next month and I want to iron out any issues that may come up by testing things with this drag video. I think the Windows Media Player version is a higher resolution video, so if you've got that try that link first. :) Anyways, enjoy the vid! (Its about 35 minutes long)

jerryzx3 07-17-2004 04:17 PM

I couldn''t get either one to play, I have dsl

Jimmy Tango 07-17-2004 05:50 PM

Re: Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch!

Quote:

Originally posted by RemixTuning

After you see the video please post some feedback for me. In particular, im wanting to know a few bits of information.

1. Did the video play quickly for you when you pressed play?
2. Which version did you watch?
3. Did one of the versions not play for you?
4. If the video didnt play, are you using the newest versions of Windows Media Player and Quicktime?
5. What is your connection, Cable, DSL, or 56k?

Im going to be doing a webcast on both of my sites this month and again next month and I want to iron out any issues that may come up by testing things with this drag video. I think the Windows Media Player version is a higher resolution video, so if you've got that try that link first. :) Anyways, enjoy the vid! (Its about 35 minutes long)

1.no [:(] ,,
2.quicktime
3.yes WMP [mad]
4. yes on WMP lates version
5.cable [thumb]

just wish i could have viewed it bigger but other than that i thought that it wuz cool, thanks for posting the link and keep me informed on any more you do,[:D]

RemixTuning 07-17-2004 07:23 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am actually uploading a RealMedia version to my site in a few hours. The compression is much better and you can make the video huge. I'll post a reply once its fully uploaded.

Vassili95 07-17-2004 09:29 PM

Damn...that Evo ran a 12.9 secs.....nice.

The 2 SVT's def holded it down.....15.7 is pretty good.

Peace...

Chick 07-18-2004 12:15 PM

I got it to play on Windows.

Suggestion: To whoever was running the camera, they need to learn how to shoot video. I was getting mad cause I couldn't see most of the time what the person ran in the left lane.

RemixTuning 07-18-2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
I got it to play on Windows.

Suggestion: To whoever was running the camera, they need to learn how to shoot video. I was getting mad cause I couldn't see most of the time what the person ran in the left lane.

Yea, that would be my g/f. [:D] She didnt notice the other side of the track had their times so she didnt bother recording. After I ran I recorded both sides and all was well on earth. hehe

skattruggles 07-18-2004 08:08 PM

Windows mP didnt work, i have a cable connection. It played quickly and i have the newest versions.

MidnightZX3focus 07-23-2004 11:38 AM

it was fun to watch...BUT...whoever was behind the camera needs to learn a thing or two about the 1/4 mile....just include the times in the final shot....then i would watch these vids everytime you post them...Thanks for the entertainment

MidnightZX3focus 07-23-2004 11:43 AM

whoops...didnt realize it was your g/f....no prob man...keep em comin!!