Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Eskimo Joe's G2G for OKC-Tulsa jetters (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184625)

barryf1fan 01-09-2009 11:23 PM

Eskimo Joe's G2G for OKC-Tulsa jetters
 
Canceled - see post #10

... and all places in between and whoever else can make it. Come on out and enjoy the Oklahoma weather... it may be 76 when we get there and 16 before we leave, or vice-versa. :p

Jason (Ataru) asked me to post this up here.

Winter G2G, Sunday, January 18, meet at 1:30.
Would this work for anyone? Everyone?

List of who can make - I'll keep adding ya.
[Post up]

barryf1fan - Barry (new proud SVTF owner)
justalilslow - (maybe, depending on parts)

1turbofocus 01-10-2009 08:30 AM

To bad it isnt a week or so later , I will be coming to Tulsa for a week , You need a tune for that new SVT

Tom

barryf1fan 01-10-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1turbofocus (Post 2526430)
To bad it isnt a week or so later , I will be coming to Tulsa for a week , You need a tune for that new SVT

Tom

That does suck!!
I'm not sure if I do or not. [dunno] How would I know if I needed one (and remember, I'm a n00b SVTF owner [:)] )

justalilslow 01-10-2009 08:43 PM

im going to be a maybe on this one... all depends on if a few new parts arive in time.

1turbofocus 01-10-2009 09:22 PM

Ill tell you what I will do , I will bring a Pred with me if your interested and load it into your car , you go for a drive and see if you like what it does , if you dont I will remove it and we will part friends , If you like it they cost 375.00 and I will do that for any one interested

Tom

barryf1fan 01-10-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1turbofocus (Post 2527435)
Ill tell you what I will do , I will bring a Pred with me if your interested and load it into your car , you go for a drive and see if you like what it does , if you dont I will remove it and we will part friends , If you like it they cost 375.00 and I will do that for any one interested

Tom

Sounds good... but I thought you wouldn't be able to make it this next weekend? Cool if you can though! [thumb]

Honestly, $375 is too much for me (right now, especially), summertime would be good - could call it a b-day present. Also, I need to get my tag and title (with good ole OK tax is right about $395-$420 [she couldn't be more exact when I called to check]), I appreciate the offer and may consider in the future, monies will dictate that - as I'm sure they do for most people. [:)]
Hope to see you there

barryf1fan 01-10-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justalilslow (Post 2527321)
im going to be a maybe on this one... all depends on if a few new parts arive in time.

added 'ya as a maybe. There are about 4-5 on the list on Focaljet... so that would be great if we could get about 7-10 (especially in Jan.)!

justalilslow 01-11-2009 07:03 PM

hopefully my new dampners and springs will get in by friday so i can change every thing out saturday night... if not im probly gona have to part out the totaled focus that bodyshop got in a few weeks ago. soo hopefull every thing goes well.

barryf1fan 01-11-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justalilslow (Post 2528829)
hopefully my new dampners and springs will get in by friday so i can change every thing out saturday night... if not im probly gona have to part out the totaled focus that bodyshop got in a few weeks ago. soo hopefull every thing goes well.

Yeah Tony, I hope you get it all done! [burnout]

And if you can make it that would be great, and if not we'll do another one - soon I hope. I just got my SVT in Dec. and have wanted one for a long while now... so I'm pretty pumped about getting to meet some other focus owners!

Barry

barryf1fan 01-14-2009 03:10 PM

Canceled due to lack of interest and scheduling conflicts.

Will try to schedule another G2G later in the winter... couple people were maybe's or not going to be able to make it. So, we'll make it another day.

Barry


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.