Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: KY, NC, SC (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sft Meet (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183652)

BlueFocusSVT04 12-31-2008 05:32 PM

Sft Meet

It is time for us to have another meet. The holidays are behind us now. I hope everyone had a good time and was blessed one way or another. The new year brings lots of new things to us. Hopefully, it will find us having meets again with good times had by all . So everybody chime in with your meet ideas and lets kickoff the New Year with a good meet. Sincerely, Brandon and Rattles

blkZX32005 12-31-2008 05:48 PM

check out the wilmington meet thread....

Blackcatn2o 12-31-2008 05:57 PM

Well im not going to the wilmington meet it's a little to far for an unemployed guy

SLVRbulletSVT03 12-31-2008 07:18 PM

Count me in...it's pretty freakin cold right now, so i'm voting for an indoor meet, somewhere to hang out inside, near the end of the month!

tangerine dream 12-31-2008 08:04 PM

I'm in, and I vote for Mr. K's in Charlotte. I've been trying to get you guys to go there for ages. If we met early on a Saturday, we'd basically have the whole parking lot to ourselves. However, I'm open to whatever you guys think.

SLVRbulletSVT03 01-02-2009 12:10 PM

What kind of food is Mr. K's Brent? It reminds me of a burger joint in Concord my dad and I used to eat at all the time, called Mr. C's....

BlueFocusSVT04 01-05-2009 05:11 PM

I want to eat at Mr.K's. Let's try to meet there the last weekend of this month. Say Saturday at lunchtime?

BlueFocusSVT04 01-05-2009 05:13 PM

I think with everyone on a budget burgers are a good option. This sounds good to me. Everyone who is coming please post, we will make sure that you get the particulars.

superfocuszx5 01-06-2009 01:37 AM

im coming, def gonna be there for this one feels like i havent seen any of you guys for years lol

tangerine dream 01-06-2009 09:35 AM

Clif: Mr. K's is a Greek-family-owned burger joint. They've been in business in the same location since 1967. They have burgers, hot dogs, BBQ sandwiches, and chicken sandwiches. They also have some of the best homemade onion rings around. Plus, when you're done with lunch, they have some awesome soft serve ice cream.

Lunchtime would be cool, but the earlier the better. Their parking lot is unlined, so parking can get kinda weird sometimes. I've talked to the owner about having a meet there on a Saturday, and he's fine with it. He usually doesn't have a big amount of business on Saturday, but I figure if we hit there early, we might be able to draw in some business for him. I was thinking meet there around 10:00-11:00, does that sound too early for everyone?

I'll post directions tonight, but just to clarify we were thinking about January 31st for this informal meet. Does that date sound good to everyone?