Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I love my car dealer (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167990)

Derek Zoolander 07-27-2008 07:42 PM

I love my car dealer

i just got the car back from service the other day, and noticed a small door ding on the lower left of the drivers side door... mentioned what happened to the dealer, and no problem, it is being picked up on tuesday and taken care of... now thats good customer service

jetrinka 07-27-2008 07:55 PM

Wow thats rare. A no hassle ford dealer.

MikeF2D 07-27-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetrinka (Post 2254976)
Wow thats rare. A no hassle ford dealer.

ive noticed a more consumer-friendly attitude at dealers these days. When we picked up my car, the dealer had planned to play a trick on me by saying someone put a downpayment on my car, so while my mom was 'on the phone with the other person' (she was really signing all the papers), the salesman took me out in a steeda mustang convertable and pushed it to the limit. this is also the dealer that will order you parts for your car and to free installation. im expecting a call from them to see when my car can go in to get the valve cover painted.... for free!!![headbang]

Derek Zoolander 07-27-2008 08:00 PM

yeah, it also helps that i know the manager and thats who i spoke to, but i still didnt think he would be that quick to okay the fix

MikeF2D 07-27-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander (Post 2254988)
yeah, it also helps that i know the manager and thats who i spoke to, but i still didnt think he would be that quick to okay the fix

that helps too, haha. my dealer wants me to go work for them, i think i will

Derek Zoolander 07-27-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeF2D (Post 2254991)
that helps too, haha. my dealer wants me to go work for them, i think i will

yeah i mean it really helps knowing them...

LiveT 07-27-2008 09:27 PM

I work for one. they said i could throw whatever mods i wanted on my car and if something blew up they would still use the factory warranty.

Derek Zoolander 07-28-2008 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveT (Post 2255155)
I work for one. they said i could throw whatever mods i wanted on my car and if something blew up they would still use the factory warranty.

yeah i pretty much have the same hookup... i mean short of completely needing a new motor, i am confident they will do any work i would require on the car no questions asked...

Its just nice to finally have someone who cares more about being nice to people and being honest and respectable... rather then most who are more concerned with making the quick penny...

What most people dont realize is good customer service like this leads to way more business in the long run... sure it might cost them a bit now, but in turn i will keep going to them every time i need something Ford for my car, which in the end turns to more $$ in their pocket... idk why most business folk dont realize this

nov173 07-28-2008 09:55 AM

i guess it all depends on who is there at the time... i mean when i wanted to get an svt p/s line installed.. they were all like... WELL.... ummmm i don't think we can do it... and i was like WELL i KNOW it can easily be done... and after arguing and walkin out.. as im leaving a mechanic came up to me who seemed to know the focus a lot said he can do it for me... but good deal man... you are more lucky than most people

FocusFreak87 07-31-2008 07:43 PM

Yeah it REALLY helps to know someone inside...