Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   North West Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Official NW Focus Sighting Thread (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166429)

CJohn364 07-13-2008 07:30 PM

The Official NW Focus Sighting Thread
 
I noticed that there's not a sighting thread for the NW regional forum so I thought that I would start one. If you see a cusomized Focus or a Focus sporting a FF decal and are not sure who the owner of it is or if they are a member of FF, than take a pic and post it. I will start things off. I saw this Focus at Waller Hall on Fort Lewis and thought it was pretty cool looking.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...4/PIC-0042.jpg

docsmith1 07-13-2008 08:52 PM

Nice Focus! I havent seen that one around, since it was at Waller Hall, must be new (Inprocessing?)

the_07ninja 07-13-2008 09:02 PM

WOW, that looks nice.. not relly feelin the vents but... what ever, that thing is sick. needs some headlights, you guys should leave him a note on his ride that tell him to join ff (if not already a member ofcorse). I would like to know whats under the hood too.

CJohn364 07-13-2008 09:27 PM

I have thought about making small cards listing the web site and my username as a "Referred by:" Something like;

Not a member yet?
Come join the fun at
www.focusfanatics.com
Referred by: CJohn364

What do ya think?

CJohn364 07-13-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docsmith1 (Post 2229320)
Nice Focus! I havent seen that one around, since it was at Waller Hall, must be new (Inprocessing?)

That's a strong possibility.

the_07ninja 07-13-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJohn364 (Post 2229402)
I have thought about making small cards listing the web site and my username as a "Referred by:" Something like;

Not a member yet?
Come join the fun at
www.focusfanatics.com
Referred by: CJohn364

What do ya think?

I think that would be agreat Idea. I mite have to do the same thing for I have seen a few in my area as well. I think I will make some good Idea Cjohn.[clap]

docsmith1 07-13-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJohn364 (Post 2229402)
I have thought about making small cards listing the web site and my username as a "Referred by:" Something like;

Not a member yet?
Come join the fun at
www.focusfanatics.com
Referred by: CJohn364

What do ya think?

Thats a sweet idea, I woud def. carry some around. I know that FocalJet has their own you can order, but it seems like Focaljet and Focus Fanatics have a little beef with each other. (I'm a member of both, but get more action on FF)[ffrocks]

the_07ninja 07-13-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docsmith1 (Post 2229556)
Thats a sweet idea, I woud def. carry some around. I know that FocalJet has their own you can order, but it seems like Focaljet and Focus Fanatics have a little beef with each other. (I'm a member of both, but get more action on FF)[ffrocks]

and we all know its all about the action[giggle]

CJohn364 07-14-2008 09:20 AM

I haven't messed around too much with Focal Jet. I just hang out primarily with FF. I only have one other forum I visit and that's Focus Extreme But I think I will go ahead and make up those little cards. I just need to get access to a printer as I'm still hanging out in the hotel room looking for a house.

LiveT 07-14-2008 09:13 PM

These might help

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143531


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp