Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I think I am getting scammed by White.chocalate.84??? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162536)

01Turbozx3 06-08-2008 11:15 AM

I think I am getting scammed by White.chocalate.84???

I bought some 18 inch ICON wheels off of him over a month ago. I gave him $125 and shipped him my EVO 3 front bumper. After I shipped the bumper and geve him the money he refused to ship me the rims until he had the bumper which I understand. However, I find out that he picked up the bumper about 2 weeks ago. He hasn't been responding to my pms yet he logs in everyday and when I called him today he hung up on me. I was just wondering if any of you knew him personally or am I doomed to get screwed once again when trying to trust someone.[dunno]

If any of you have any information on helping me out I would really appreciate it. I have a few buyers lined up for my 17s but I don't want to sell them until I know I am getting the 18s that I paid for. I'm tired hearing about people being scammed, what the hell is wrong with people these days.[rant]

Anyways please pm me if you have any information regaurding White.Chocolate.84

Thanks you,

01Turbozx3

700whpfocus 06-08-2008 05:33 PM

this is totslly fu##ed up! we have to be better than this. we all work hard for our money! let stop trying to or ripping people off! just think if it happened to u! good luck 01turbozx3. wish i could help ya more!

zx505focus 06-08-2008 05:41 PM

damn this sucks, hope it works out.

Peregrine 06-08-2008 06:08 PM

Where is this guy located, Jeremy?

besthaticouldo 06-09-2008 12:27 PM

hes in san diego.

ive met this guy before. he seemed super shady and super weird. i didnt trust him near my car. hes kind of a creep to be honest.

i dont know exactly where he lives but its somewhere in chula vista...

nov173 06-09-2008 12:38 PM

ohh good... another one of these situations.. haa

White.Chocolate.84 06-09-2008 09:16 PM

The rims were sent out last week and i told you that it would be a while cause i work 2 jobs and i don't get off of work till around 2 in the morning. Which is also the reason that I hung up on you. I got off work at 2:30 in the morning and at 8:05 in the morning my phone rings cause you can't be patient.

NCedillos 06-09-2008 09:28 PM

I have a feeling like he'll get his rims lol/

01Turbozx3 06-09-2008 10:02 PM

rims

well it would help if you told me that you shipped out the rims.[bash] Who did you ship them with? cause it only took greyhound about a week to ship the bumper from Ohio to Cali. I'm sorry for waking you up but the i'm to busy with work stuff doesnt fly with me cause I work full time and go to school full time and I still found time to ship out your bumper. We will see if I do indeed get my rims. I will keep this thread updated.

White.Chocolate.84 06-09-2008 10:13 PM

I shipped the rims out greyhound and it took them 3 weeks to get the bumper here. I kept calling them and they said that their shipping works on a space available basis. The bumper sat in St. Lois for 1.5 weeks and then in Pheonix for another 1.5 weeks before it ended up at the station here. So if you don't have the rims by 1 July(approx 3 weeks). I will be more then happy to refund your money plus pay for the bumper.