Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   anybody ever had a problem with massive speed? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149854)

faster_than_u 02-15-2008 10:30 AM

anybody ever had a problem with massive speed?

hey guys just wondering if anybody has ever had a problem with massive speed system. every time i order from there it take very long. the first thing i ordered from there got lost, the next set took 3 weeks. and im still waiting for a header. i ordered it on january 16. ive sent emails and called but he just keeps giving me random days. ie oh ya it should be there next tuesday. so that week goes by i call again and get the same thing ya it should be there nex week. what the hell are these guys just bad with shipping or what?

thanx

stivo 02-15-2008 10:58 AM

did they give you a tracking number? I've never ordered from them...

1stTimeFocus00 02-15-2008 11:12 AM

it might have to deal with you living in canada

josejsanchez 02-15-2008 11:17 AM

massive speed has been well for me. no problems yet but i get on their ebay store though and order parts. all i have bought from there were 9mm spark plug cables and got 4 copper core motorcraft spark plugs. got em in a timely manner.

razorrik 02-15-2008 12:29 PM

i know when i shipped my packages to canada they said it could take 10-15 days for a package just to clear customs..so be patient. it could be a 3 week adventure or longer just to get your stuff..

Klondike 02-15-2008 12:43 PM

ive never had an issue with em, ive also been to their shop a few times, all good guys, i usually get my stuff withing a few days, but some of their items they dont keep in stock, so they have to order it from their vendors, which takes some time, so just be patient

faster_than_u 02-15-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stivo (Post 1974400)
did they give you a tracking number? I've never ordered from them...

they dont give a tracking #

MaroonZX3 02-15-2008 05:22 PM

I've ordered from them and everything has arrived quickly. No problems at all.

faster_than_u 02-15-2008 05:28 PM

well this sucks. he should be able to find out were is is no? if so why doesnt he just tell me and not give me the run around? needless to say this will be my last order from them. by the way ive ordered from other places in the states( c.f.m, ebay.....) and never had a problem always got here within a week and with a tracking #. but not with massive

DURATECoftheDesert 02-15-2008 05:29 PM

Sorry didn't order from massive speed, but I know fricken summitracing takes there sweet time to deliver on small item from my last focus (Which was an Accel coil pack SPI); I paid for overnight shipping and it took like 10 days to get to my house, and I never order from there again.