Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drag Racing (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Pinks: All out... still a stupid show (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144262)

03OrangeSVT 12-24-2007 09:57 AM

Pinks: All out... still a stupid show

Anyone else think that this version of "Pinks" sucks as well....... after all its suppose to be about racing for titles NOT for a Purse..........

Civic_AssassinSVT 12-24-2007 10:14 AM

I do preferr it over the regular show though, because all the bitching is taken out, and there's more racing. Less sandbagging, whinning about lengths, and taking off what you brought to run. My thoughts on the show to make it better would be to have two expert dragsters, two that could drive anything. Whenever they sign the cars over to the show, these two guys race them heads up all out. Then after the race, stage the cars to make it a driver's race. Takes away the bitching and complaining. In my opinion anyway.

1stTimeFocus00 12-24-2007 10:53 AM

I think they need to have gay ass pinks. And then Import Pinks. Cars that the racing community know! There is Street Tuner on this wednesday at 10 EST and it looks good

'65 stang289 12-24-2007 06:05 PM

again still not a fan of the show... but i do have to say that its better than the other version. from what i remember it is actually heads up and not that "i want X amount of car lengths" bull crap.

turbovation 12-24-2007 06:15 PM

yeah, they should have a "real race track" pinks along side the drag racing pinks. Pinks all out is pretty gay..there are too many cars and they don't really show each race for more than a second usually until the big races..but then they cut to commercial right when the light turns green. It's a lot better when they battle for slips than cash...after all it's not called greens..its called pinks.

CJohn364 12-24-2007 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT (Post 1893940)
Anyone else think that this version of "Pinks" sucks as well....... after all its suppose to be about racing for titles NOT for a Purse..........

Maybe it's for a pink purse.[poke] [woot]

razorrik 01-18-2008 07:00 AM

WHAT?? i didnt like the 1st one,so now they have a 2nd version,,if its racing for a purse,, why call it pinks? there not racing for titles.maybe this one stems from all those whinning,moaning, fussin,cryin people from the original version (biggest reason i stopped watching)

sctrooperlx 01-18-2008 01:57 PM

You also have to have a 9sec ride most of the time to even get a chance to win.Even then it takes a 50k car to win 10k?WFT??That show isnt geared for the little man thats for sure!! I dont watch it anymore either!!

venomfocus 01-18-2008 02:36 PM

If it wasn't no negotiation, the show would be really short. they are drag racing fast cars. They have been some great episodes with really good races and some that suck. Ill always be a fan of the show, rarely get to watch racing anymore? I saw the All Out...alot more action than before which i like.

blackSVT04 01-18-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civic_AssassinSVT (Post 1893952)
I do preferr it over the regular show though, because all the bitching is taken out, and there's more racing. Less sandbagging, whinning about lengths, and taking off what you brought to run. My thoughts on the show to make it better would be to have two expert dragsters, two that could drive anything. Whenever they sign the cars over to the show, these two guys race them heads up all out. Then after the race, stage the cars to make it a driver's race. Takes away the bitching and complaining. In my opinion anyway.

agreed...

(and i love the sn)