Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mid West Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   May 16th, Sunday, Free car show, Denver..... (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13410)

L.E.D.zx3 05-05-2004 12:32 AM

May 16th, Sunday, Free car show, Denver.....

http://www.earthshinegroup.com/Supra...Car%20Show.jpg

I got this from COSR.com

"
Tropical Smoothie Cafe and Demon Tuning are hosting a Car Show as part of Tropical Smoothie Cafe's grand opening on Sunday May 16th. Registration is free, show begins at 11 AM and will continue until 4 PM.

There will be great food giveaways and discounts, drawings for gift certicates at Demon Tuning & Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

Car Show Details

-Where: Tropical Smoothie Cafe - 20269 E. Smoky Hill Road Centennial, CO 80015
Map Here

-When: Sunday May 16th 11AM till 4PM

- Free Registration begins at 11am and will run until 4pm. Winners will be announced at 4pm.

- There will be four trophy prize classes:
Import, Domestic, Spectator Favorite, and Overall.

- Judges will be voting on the Import, Domestic, and Overall categories based on look & modifications to the car and how clean everything was done. Judges will be looking for cars that not only have the nice paint job but power under the hood as well.

- Spectator Favorite will be your opportunity to pick your favaorite ride. The winner for this class will be determined on most votes as picked by you

Hope to see you there!!

-Mike "

i'm pretty sure this one is in the Aurora area, i think.
Let's get some local Foci there!

crazy_urn 05-05-2004 08:32 PM

20269 e. thats in the boondocks.

how far out is that? lol

there was nothing in the "map here" thing.

L.E.D.zx3 05-06-2004 11:57 PM

it's not that far from Parker Rd. in Aurora...

4.6 miles from the intersection of Quincy and Parker Rd.

just use Yahoo Maps, and type in the address..

crazy_urn 05-07-2004 05:01 PM

well, considering the fact i live in thornton, its a bit of a trek, especially since i have to work that afternoon.

but thanks for the info.

01FocusZX3 05-12-2004 12:33 AM

ill try to make it out there with my cousin. Anyone who wants to meet up in the Broomfield/Thornton Area before going down there, post it up in here.

L.E.D.zx3 05-12-2004 07:15 PM

another car show on Sat night

there is another car show on Sat night.......the night before this one on Sunday.

btw, rswagon will be coming down from Cheyenne for the car show on Sunday....so come on out guys! let's make this a car show with lot's o' Foci!!!

here's the info on the car show on Sat evening....

((((((((((((((((((CAR SHOW SPONSORED BY DASHWORKS))))))))))))))))))))))

ALL CARS WELCOME DOMESTIC, IMPORT , EUROPEAN

FREE DRINKS AND T-SHIRTS ALSO $1.00 HAMBERGURS OR CHEESEBERGURS

A PLACE TO JUST KICK BACK AND RELAX , ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW SHOP ((GREAT PRICES))

::::DATE:::
SATURDAY MAY 15, 04 @ 6:00PM - 10:00PM OR WHENEVER.

::::ADDRESS:::::
4950 NOME ST., UNIT D DENVER ,CO 80239

303-371-8700

::::DIRECTIONS:::::::
1-70/PEORIA GO NORTH ON PEORIA LEFT ON 49th TILL STOP SIGN TAKE A RIGHT AT THE STOP SIGN AND YOU WILL SE IT ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE

01FocusZX3 05-13-2004 11:52 PM

the saturday one sounds good too. Whos goin to that one?

Brodicon 05-14-2004 03:20 AM

here i was thinking i was the only guy here from colorado. nice to see some more of you coloradians here:) i definetely will try to make it to at least one of those shows. i know this a little off the subject, but im currently looking for a zx3. if any of you local guys know anyone selling one with a reasonable price and miles, please let PM me.

BevinZX3 05-14-2004 11:23 AM

I'll be there. Definetly. Sounds good.

EuroZX3 05-14-2004 05:16 PM

wish i could go :( im gonna be up at bandi saturday night and then at a bday party in northglenn till 3 on sunday.

anyone know of any test n tunes at bandi coming up? im getting a race header, catback, and flex pipe here in 2 weeks and want to run it out there to see what im doin. also, anyone wanna help me with the install? i need some jackstands!