Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   WARNING, DON'T BUY FROM lg03focus !!! ROBERT GUPTIL (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120911)

focuztyle 05-06-2007 02:56 PM

WARNING, DON'T BUY FROM lg03focus !!! ROBERT GUPTIL

Hopefully I'm not violating any rules and if I am, please adjust but don't delete,so I feel the need to let everyone else know bout one of our members, lg03focus.
I had agreed to buy one of his parts, a valve cover, as you can see on the thread he even marks it as sold. I paid through paypal on the 20th of april, I waited for it to come, when it didnt come in, I wrote an email and a pm, NO answer, I followed up with another pm and email three days after, nothing. I just checked his profile on he logged on last on the 2nd of may, I'm sure he read my emails and pm's requesting a tracking number for the paid valve cover.
anyways, I got screwed out of my money for the valve cover paid, have to now deal wih paypal to try and get my money back, his name on paypal is
Apr. 20, 2007 Payment To Robert Guptill Completed

lg03focus has a thread going called "For Sale: EVERYTHING!!! Selling focus all goes TURBO MOTOR 0 MILES", "2003 focus se zetec 5 spd MANY MODS, less than book price " and also "t3/t4 46 trim turbo ROUSH new 0 miles".

I really did not want to do this, but he leaves me no other choice. If anyone knows him personally please let him I am looking for him to settle this out!!!
I am very upset bout this deal gone sour, please let me know if anyone can help me in anything really, dont know what the next step to take.
Hopefully no one else has been ripped off by this guy, but Thanks for reading anyways.

Rich

[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]
[mecry] [mecry] [mecry] [mecry] [mecry] [mecry]
[boxface] [boxface] [boxface] [boxface] [boxface]

Peregrine 05-06-2007 02:59 PM

That sucks. I hope that you either get a hold of this guy or get your money back.

focuztyle 05-06-2007 03:13 PM

Thanks, I am realy hoping to find someone who knos him and can help me find my money back !!
Thanks to all those readers

Rich

Piinkhandcuffss 05-26-2007 09:42 PM

well im in the same boat i won and paid for the mas air flow sensor and hosuing from him. i sent him a ton of emails he sent back to me. but yet never got it i guess he is to give me a refund tomorrow.

Goat Roper 05-27-2007 01:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up

goinloco1 05-27-2007 01:21 AM

The guy has a crapload of for sales in the bst....

GonePostal 05-28-2007 07:47 AM

Where does this jerk live? Maybe some one can give him a visit to modivate/remind him of his debts. I'm not implying anything physical mind you, just informing the local community that the guy is a dirt bag. Once word gets around, he may want to set things straight.

Piinkhandcuffss 05-28-2007 02:26 PM

i just filed a no item received claim with paypal

stb94tsi 05-28-2007 02:33 PM

thanks for the heads up.... start a claim with paypal to try to get you're money back.....

FleaWannaBe 05-28-2007 05:19 PM

lets fine his address and all ride there the "Focus Police" and[boxface]