Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Road Racing & Rally (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   spanked me a lancer today :) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11457)

rfinger 04-13-2004 06:29 PM

spanked me a lancer today :)

hey everyone hope everyone is doing good today ok here is my story....................i was on the way to school and i pulled up beside this lancer oz rally edition at a stoplight and he asked if i wanted to go i declined he obliged and i thought i was over but upon the next stoplight we just happen to pull up beside each other again and he was talking how he just bought it and of all things the car he traded in was a focus zx3 auto like mine and the reason he did traded it in was because he said it was too slow and how he would never own another one ever............sooooo that burned me up and then he asked if i wanted to get my ass kicked so i said ok well when the light turned green we started and we were hanging neck and neck then when he hit third i was gone i smoked his ass BADLY i beat him by a least 3 car lengths so i finally slowed down and when i pulled to the next stoplight i was sitting there a min then he pulled up and was cussing and said that i had to have a turbo or something i was laughing my ass of when i told him all i had a was an intake and exhaust lmao i swear i guess he either underestimated me or something let me know if you have had similar encounters with those slow ass things or not...............thanks for everyones time in advance

Zarelli6 04-13-2004 06:37 PM

gotta love trash talkers with nothing to back it up.

fokuzsport 04-13-2004 06:40 PM

a lancer? they are slower stock
good kill i guess...

Elementa 04-13-2004 07:01 PM

those regular lancers blow, my friend has an automatic one and it has to be slower than anything on the road, the manual one his brother has and its a little bit faster but not much

ZETEC3 04-13-2004 07:21 PM

I smoked some guy in a black OZ rally friday night. I was chilling with my friends and we pulled up next to this guy and he had his girl with him and was trying to act all cool. Now i'm just waiting for it to go green and my friends are like dude this guy wants to race, now I thought they were just joking but sure enough he's staring me down. I then got a big smile on my face cuz I knew I had him, the light changed green I left him and he blew the next light to avoid me.

P0WeRbyDuratec 04-13-2004 07:37 PM

theres the proof that the foci can beat lancers, thats for that kid that didn't believe the possibility

Svt4life 04-13-2004 10:49 PM

Yeah i was at my friends house and one of his neighbhors was outside cleaning his Lancer OZ he said he'd spank my SVT and i was like yeah sure watever u say and then he told me to put my money where my mouth is ended up betting 20$ and me whooping his crappy lancer ..20$ got me gas so i didn't complain lol they are pretty slow i beat him by alot..now everytime i go over to my friends we laff at his car

fokuzsport 04-13-2004 11:03 PM

you should have said 100

ZETEC3 04-13-2004 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fokuzsport
you should have said 100
Shit if I was an SVT racing a stock OZ Rally I wouldve said $1000!

gmoffat 04-13-2004 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elementa
those regular lancers blow, my friend has an automatic one and it has to be slower than anything on the road, the manual one his brother has and its a little bit faster but not much
yeah, according to the Mitsu webstie, the OZ only has 120 hp and 130 tq, didn't have the weight on the site, but it probably weighs more than a ZX3, too.