Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sightings in Michigan (MI) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107499)

MISVTfocus 03-15-2005 05:51 PM

SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

osunick 03-24-2005 01:41 PM

Sighting, another 3 door yellow SVT EAP in Dearborn/Allen Park

Sighting, another 3 door yellow SVT EAP in Dearborn/Allen Park...

Anyone know who this is? I waved and he waved back, I can only assume he's another F employee.

jezwald1016 04-09-2005 08:08 AM

saw a focus sedan copper orange in color with looked like wingswest avenger body kit and wing,nice wheels,lowered and tinted windows...on a road trip in the toledo ohio area...nice car if here.... jess

secondechomatt 04-20-2005 10:23 PM

I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!

R00ST650 04-21-2005 11:51 AM

*drool* I have never seen an rs in person... only in my brain :)

I again saw the yellow zx3 with silver 17's or 18's on sycamore rd.

yakimushi 04-21-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by secondechomatt
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!
Holy crap, that is one heck of a sighting. Pics NOW!!! [eek] [:D]

ZX4STDoug 04-21-2005 10:28 PM

Where abouts in the metro area ? I work in Ann Arbor...I'd love to see an RS up close and personal.

secondechomatt 04-21-2005 11:05 PM

downriver area, we were down in Wyandotte, in Bishop park. Unfortunately it was on loan from the company the driver works for. It only makes it onto the street bout 3 weeks out of the year, because its a test vehicle.

ZX4STDoug 04-22-2005 12:04 AM

gotcha, thanks !

secondechomatt 05-02-2005 12:17 PM

I spotted a silver zx3, lowered, gunmetal rims, euro tails, tint and exhaust....on Ford Rd. in Livonia this morning, round 7 or so.