Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sightings in Illinois (IL) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107494)

XxDRIVERxX 01-14-2005 04:02 PM

Sightings!

Kinda stole this from another board, but its a good idea!
Stickying this would be nice too!

Screaming Yellow 3door SVT, Borla exhaust, possibly lowered, Flying north on 57 on jan 10th at about 11:30pm. It looked like he had an FF decal above the middle tail light but I couldnt keep up with him.

-Shawn

CKA 01-15-2005 02:20 PM

I always spot a CD Silver SVT going to work at 7:00AM on Rt.20, trying to get his attention, he drives too damn fast and my Exploder can't catch up, damn it! So dude , with a very small head in your CD Silver SVT come on and join FF!! Also he is very skinny, LOL, he has all tinted windows. Very dark.
Sweet car.

Nevyr28 01-22-2005 09:48 PM

I'd love for someone else in a focus try and get my attention, but then around here at least they'd have to catch up to me first, i have little regard for speed limits :)

CKA 01-22-2005 09:56 PM

^^^Hahahaha tell me about it, I'm so bad, I don't even see those signs, what are they called again??

Anywho, spotted a Blue ZX3, right here on our block, was gonna hand him a pimp card, but I turned too quickly onto the street and fish tailed(driving Explorer), so um yeah, passed him, tehehehhe, plus he looked like he was having a fight with his girlfriend and they were just fighting in the car. So um yeah????

Nevyr28 01-22-2005 10:03 PM

Also i've noticed almost every focus i've seen in Joliet has a baby seat in it.. so dunno if they'd even want to try and catch up LOL

avengerc4 01-27-2005 11:05 AM

whats a pimp card cka? lol....well I saw a blue focus in the PUC parking lot (Pudue Universtiy Crapumet, I mean Calumet) with tails and mighta been lowered....anyone? I'm there too :)

CKA 02-06-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by avengerc4
whats a pimp card cka? lol....well I saw a blue focus in the PUC parking lot (Pudue Universtiy Crapumet, I mean Calumet) with tails and mighta been lowered....anyone? I'm there too :)
I made them, you know those business cards, they have them by Avery and you can print them out, well , I made them or designed them, they list all the top sites I go to, and our local one for the G2G's.
I just handed one out to this guy, he has a sick a$$ focus, he was at the HIN show, and I was like, yeah your Focus is sweet, I dunno if he came on and registered, but anyway, met up w/him in Itasca.
Hope he came here.

Mystic544 02-12-2005 01:16 PM

CKA...I think I might have talked with you out at a Meijer in Elgin?
Was in my Black SVT Focus...
Got a card with a bunch of Focus web sites on it...
I'm on most of the boards - just not real active on most of them. Usually read about stuff and look for ideas and parts :)
Tim

CKA 02-12-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mystic544
CKA...I think I might have talked with you out at a Meijer in Elgin?
Was in my Black SVT Focus...
Got a card with a bunch of Focus web sites on it...
I'm on most of the boards - just not real active on most of them. Usually read about stuff and look for ideas and parts :)
Tim

Yes, yes, how could I not remember you. Hahahaha we saw eachother twice already, too bad never in my Focus. [:(] But cool, you should post up your pics at least, I know you hang more in FJ, but show off your car, real sweet.

BTW, I'm the girl, just incase, you might think this is my husband, Kevin. [:D]

p_townzx3 02-14-2005 01:54 PM

I saw a nice silver euro svt at Woodfeild. Had a big front bumper and hood. It also seemed much louder than normal. Anyone from this site?[?]